We spend a week in the resort 2 nights in a villa and the rest in the triple bed in the inn. The villa is great but you share one room as a family whilst the triple bed you at least get two rooms as part of the one booking.
Service was always friendly but understanding not always that great.
Hotel food also excellent but more expensive than what you will pay if you make the trip into town to Pub street, once you've done that you will go back every night as the markets and restaurants is just great at night.
Will I go back to the resort?... An absolute yes!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sokhalay Angkor Villa Resort offers an ultimate relaxation and rejuvenation experience. With its key location, guests can conveniently access to the city's must-see destinations. Siem Reap Airport, the Pub Street and the famous UNESCO site Angkor Wat can be reached within short drive. At Sokhalay Angkor Villa Resort, all rooms are beautifully furnished and equipped with standard amenities. Experience the resort's spa and fitness center where guests are able to relax and enjoy the landscape of tropical atmosphere. To ensure that guests are having a pleasant time during the stay, the resort also offers recreational facilities such as swimming pool, library, including day trip. Guests can opt for other leisure activities such as jogging. Offering comfortable stay with top-class facilities, Sokhalay Angkor Villa Resort is a perfect venue to spend the unforgettable stay in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sokhalay Angkor Villa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sokhalay Angkor Resort And Spa
- Sokhalay Angkor Hotel Siem Reap