Ways to Experience Grasshopper Adventures
from $45.00
from $35.00
from $130.00
2,016 results
All reviews bike tour angkor sunrise mountain bikes support van countryside ride off road siem reap countryside back roads single track crocodile farm local market off the beaten track guide sam local snacks temple tour small group rice paddies
Reviewed today via mobile

An amazing way to see the temples and so much more.

Our guide Vichea was amazing, gave us loads of information and was a great photographer.

We cycled through the busy street of Siem Reap although crazy we were well looked after and they really helped navigate the traffic. We went out into the traditional Cambodian villages on route to the temple, which was amazing.

The cycle in between the temples went through countryside and beautiful scenery.
We were treated to lunch in a true Cambodian style restaurant, which was a great experience.

Would highly recommend!

Reviewed today via mobile

An all day, active adventure right out of Raiders of the lost Ark for those who like to bike. Our guide Roem was great. Don’t worry about it being too hot, as soon as you start moving you cool off more than when you’re touring the temples. You also experience the region much better than being driven from site to site.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We did the countryside sunset tour, a lovely way to get out of busy Siem Reap and see the agricultural hinterland. Our guide, Tu Muen, gave us a quick briefing, introduced us to the good bikes and helmets and led us out of town, confidently shepherding us across some criss crossing intersections. We travelled country paths, past villages, fields and weddings (it being the beginning of the wedding season). We stopped at a roadside market to see the lush and varied veg, not to mention the snails, snakes and ubiquitous fish paste. Tu happily answered all our questions and led us to a quiet pond alongside some small huts that people use as an antidote to city life. We ate fruit and drank beer and soft drinks as the sun set before us. And then back through the warm dark to a welcome coconut water.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

My husband and I joined this tour and loved it! Not too challenging of a ride. We missed all the crowds and traffic while seeing the countryside to the temples. Our guide was Mr. Phath and we loved him! Great English and very personable. Answered all of our questions without hesitation. They provided us with water frequently and fed us breakfast/lunch/snacks. We would do this tour again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed yesterday

I joined the Angkor Sunrise Discovery Bike Tour early November 2018 and had an amazing day. Our guide, Lem Phath, was very knowledable, pleasant and patient. Everything was well organized and the service was great during the whole tour. Lots of great food served, very good guiding, great biking, loved it. Cycling the trails around the temples is really a great way to get an impression of the great Khmer empire.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We took the bicycle tour, following Path, a really nice, attentive and professional guide sharing his wide knowledge with passion. A lovely way to go from one temple to the other, starting with the extremely popular sunrise on Angkor Wat and finishing with a Khmer lunch shared with the small group (5 people, ideal!). We recommend it!

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

It was great to cycle round the temples with Hut who kept an easy pace and adapted to our wants and needs. Couldn’t imagine having to walk or drive from temple to temple - definitely by bike to get a feel for the area and to see some villages and out of the way spots.

Reviewed 3 days ago

I was told to check out this option last minute from a friend, and wow, I was not disappointed. I actually booked a solo tour, and Samie was my guide. The pick-up at my hotel was on-time. We got my park pass and were at Angkor Wat with plenty of time to see the sunrise. Samie had given me 2 delicious croissants on the way to angkor was, so I was a bit worried that this was "breakfast"..

After the sunrise, Samie lead me though Angkor Wat.. I was not sure how much guiding he would do, but he's an encyclopedia of knowledge about all things related to Angor Wat as well as Cambodian history. We walked through AW and took our time, Samie explained a lot of the temple and the workings of AW. We made out way from the east to the west entrance, and then I was shocked when we arrived at the real breakfast!

Fresh coffee, I had an omelette prepared there, fresh fruit, yoghurt and cereal from the cook and grasshopper staff. It was amazing! from there we spend the rest of the day cycling off the beaten tracks to Angkot Tom and other sites. As we went through local villages in the park (which tuktuks etc never see), Samie told me about local traditions for those villages etc.

We had two other refueling breaks along the way, each time being met with ice cold washcloths and snacks/cold water.

Afterwards, we had lunch at a local restaurant before heading back to Siem Reap.

The bikes were great. Samie was a phenomenal guide, and I got to avoid the crowds a large part of the time.

I highly recommend this as a great way to see Angkor Wat.

Reviewed 4 days ago

What an amazing tour. From start to finish we absolutely loved this tour. If you want to stay away from the large majority of tourists, and there’s a lot of them, then do this tour. We spent a lot of time on jungle tracks which was great and such a great way to feel like you’re seeing things most tourists don’t. Grasshopper is so well organised. Our guide was fantastic and so patient. Our bike mechanic who rode with us was so great he had our bikes organised for us every time we stopped. The quiet back country breakfast cooked for you was excellent and local lunch was amazing. We had such an amazing experience.

Reviewed 5 days ago

This was a great way to see the outskirsts of Siem Reap and so much to see.
Cambodia is a wonderul country.
Roem took me places One would have never have found on One's own. He was great.
Grasshopper will do everything they can to make you happy, and one can not ask for much more than that.