“Love the Suki Hotpot”
Review of Lucky Mall

Lucky Mall
Ranked #79 of 182 things to do in Siem Reap
Reviewed May 11, 2013

This malll is located beside my hotel, Memoire D'Angkor so it was very convenient for me to just walk over to get bread, tibits from the supermarket, supper from Lucky Burger or just gelato ice-cream from Lucky Gelato etc. Love the Lucky Suki Hotpot on top floor. Cheap and good - priced at USD6.50 per pax, eating time is 1.5hours per pax. 3 types of soup base - Suki, Shabu Shabu and tom yum. Free flow of drinks, rice, cook foods and all the items on the conveyor belts (beef, pork, chicken, wanton, different types of vegs/mushrooms etc).

1  Thank NSEL
There are newer reviews for Lucky Mall

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Admittedly, we went to this place after lunch to escape the heat. It was really hot outside and we needed a place to stay because our flight was at night. I was also hoping to do some last minute shopping. There wasn't a lot to see nor buy - it was really more for residents than tourists, I think. The aircon wasn't too cold either so we left and decided to go somewhere else. It was a clean place, a good break from all the dust outside, but honestly I wouldn't recommend it to friends. I felt it was a waste of time.

1  Thank carambs
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I went there many time for relax and bought something. It is very great able place many kind of food, drink, and everything available there. The price the same out side and the aircon hold the building. Too many ATM machine available there and the elevator has good for two (up and down). The park available at grand floor you just pay 500 Cambodia currency Riel. My babe and my and me like chicken fried at the second floor very good testing and friendly staffs.

If you need something please visit there. Very good place for your choice.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

We were very pleased to find Lucky Mall ... Name is deceptive though. The main shop is a large supermarket. However, you can buy cakes, bread, fruit, ice cream, drinks, snacks toilettries and alcohol. It is all very reasonably priced. We bought a bottle of gin, six tonics, six beers and some crisps for about twelve bucks! They take USD and the local currency and the checkout display shows both. Very useful and within walking distance of Victoria Angkor where we were staying. Tuk Tuks outside should you need a lift back to your hotel ... probably about a dollar. Burger place upstairs but we didn't go in there.

1  Thank Computermum
Reviewed October 6, 2012

There aren't much catering option in this mall, only few cloth store.
But I like the Suki Soup on the 2 floor, it really good.