“Nice place for a cocktail”

Miss Wong Cocktail Bar
Ranked #56 of 953 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: If beer girls, big-screen TVs and $3 pitchers aren’t your style, head a block north of Pub Street to Miss Wong for a taste of vintage 1930’s Shanghai. The cherry-red lanterns that dangles from the doorway beckons passers-by. Inside, slip into one of the intimate leather booths for cocktail made from top shelf liquor or sample the home-made Dim Sum. Miss Wong is open from 6pm until late into the night, & days a week.
Reviewed August 27, 2014

Its a great little bar just out of the way from pub street, on quiet street, which was a nice and welcomed change. The ambience is great and they have a fantastic cocktail and drink menu. The bathroom is fun and deserves special mention. I love the fish tank.

The service was good, staff very attentive.

We only went on our last night, otherwise I would have visited again.

We did not eat, so I can't comment on the food.

1  Thank VanCan2012
Write a ReviewReviews (1,056)

Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

Dropped in here on our last night in Siem Reap and wished we had found it earlier. This is a great bar tucked away from the stupidity of Pub Street. The fit out is superb and is a nice twist on an old Chinese shop/bar.

They have a great selection of cocktails, most of which had an interesting twist on the classics. Plus they will make your old favourites if you aren't that adventurous. After a few nights of poorly made cocktails, this place was a great relief.

Although we didn't eat there the food menu also looks very good.

Reviewed August 23, 2014

Amazing place, at a few meters from pub street, great journey in the world of tretchikoff' s Miss Wong.
The food is really tasty and the cocktail card is is like Tnt...

Reviewed August 23, 2014

This place is good, I'd even say very good. Yet I can't go over the 3/5 rating. I walked there for the cocktails, but also for the food. This second reason was a mistake.

I was glad they offered a tiny choice of dished (only 3), that's usually a sign of something well done. So I tried their wonton soup since I really enjoyed these in China few months before.

First surprise: only 3 wontons in the soup, three small wontons! Then 2nd surprise, 2 of them broke before I even touched them, and crumbled into small pieces with their filling all around the soup. Service (once again, for food only) was also strange, asking me if I had finished just after I ate my first wonton.

The cocktails were good, quite pricy for Cambodia (expect around $5), but good. No problems with service or anything else with it.

If I was to rate this place on the cocktails alone, they'd get a 5/5 without much thinking. But sadly, they do offer food, and I'm supposed to rate the overall experience there, and there's no way that was above average.

Reviewed August 21, 2014

this bar was made for me I'm sure, it was so freaking cool, the decor, the drinks, the cute food, the music....I just wish I had a bar like this in my town.....staff super lovely too, really friendly