“A wonderful 4 days with AsiaVipa”

ASIA VIPA Travel & Tours Day Tours
Ranked #293 of 894 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: Daily Tour to Angkor Temples such as Angkor Wat, Banteay Srei, Ta Prohm, Angkor Thom and Bayon temple, Beng Mealea & Koh Ker temples, Phnom Kulen Waterfall, Tonle Sap boat trip. Tour start 8:00AM daily with tour guide, transportation and lunch.
Reviewed June 19, 2012

I found the AsiaVipa site on Google. It explained the range ogf Tours well. I got prompt replies from my queries, and the booking and deposit was straight forward. We were met at the Airport by Vivath even though we were delayed at the airport. We were taken to the hotel which we had chosen for our-selves. From then on. for the next few days, Vivath, our Tour Guide and the Driver took us to the Tourist sites. Vivath explained the history knowledgeably, giving interesting background to the Temples, and to Cambodia past and present. The Driver drove well, in an air conditioned van, and was always punctual. He even went out of his way to drive us across the road to the supermarket for our convenience when it was raining so hard. The food was very nice, and served in air conditioned restaurants. The Cultural evening with Buffet was a truly marvellous experience. Vivath was flexible with our requests.all done with his usual cheerful way. The AsiaVipa experience was finished off with them dropping us back to the airport at the end of our Siem Reap Tour. What a lovely time we had, well worth the money spent! Lorna and David

Management response:Responded June 22, 2012

Greeting from Siem Reap Cambodia,
Thanks for you using ASIA VIPA Travel & Tours service, and also thanks for your recommend us on tripadvisor website. i hope you will come to visit other places in Cambodia. I am here wait to welcome you.
I wish you have a good luck and success.

All reviews
in 16 reviews
"facts"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed April 26, 2012

On my second trip to Cambodia I decided to book an 8-day tour with AsiaVipa in Siem Reap and experienced one of my best trips ever! Mr. Vivath Chhim was extremely helpful in organizing the tour for me and made me feel very welcome, comfortable and safe as a single woman traveller. My hotel was great - very close to the downtown area - and the Khmer food was wonderful. My guide, Meas, was friendly, professional and extremely knowledgeable about the history of Angkor and the surrounding area and my driver, Chantha, made me feel safe on the roads at all times. The tour was very comprehensive including a visit to Preah Vihear temple and Kulen mountain. At the end of the 8 days, I felt that I had seen the real Cambodia and learned a great deal of both the ancient Khmer history and modern Kampuchea. The Cambodian people are lovely, gentle people and a visit to this amazing country with AsiaVipa is highly recommended. Excellent service and two thumbs up!!

1  Thank Rosemarie L
asiavipa, General Manager at ASIA VIPA Travel & Tours Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2012

Thanks for your value recommendation to tripadvisor website. And thanks for your support our services so far. Hope you will come to visit Cambodia and use our services again.
i wish you have a look luck and success in business.

Chhim Vivath

Reviewed April 2, 2012

The service was amazing. I was traveling alone and the team/staff were fantastic - super friendly, organized and made me feel absolutely comfortable and safe. They were very organized and on top of the schedule and very proactive. I did a combination of packaged tours and also requested to be taken to some other places for an additional fee - which was absolutely worth it. The team was very accomodating and flexible and are truly there to give you the best experience. My tour guide Yuthath was the best. Extremely knowledgeable about the sites and historical facts. He explained the context of each site & relevant facts before we went in which was very helpful and informative - this also allowed for more time to explore and take it all in. He also has a great personality - lots of fun and has a lot of energy. He is very flexible and goes above and beyond to make sure everyone is comfortable. I would recommend him. He is amazing.

asiavipa, General Manager at ASIA VIPA Travel & Tours Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2012

Thank you for your help to drop your recommendation on tripadvisor about our services and staffs. we are happy to see your recommendation and promise to work harder to offer best service to you and our future customers.
I and my teams thank you and hope you will come back visit Cambodia again one day with your family.
I wish you have a good luck and success in business.

Chhim Vivath

Reviewed March 31, 2012

Vivath put a great tour together for us...accomodations were excellent...food was great...our guides Sam Ath (Phnom Penh) and Borey (Siem Reap) made us feel like family...our drivers were excellent also.. We appreciate their knowledge of recent and Angkor period Cambodian history and culture...highly reccommend this tour service...

asiavipa, General Manager at ASIA VIPA Travel & Tours Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2012

Greeting from ASIA VIPA Travel & Tours Co., Ltd. Cambodia!
Thanks for your support our services in Siem Reap and Phnom Penh city. I am so happy to see your value recommendation on tripadvisor,
i wish you good luck and success.

Vivath

See more reviews
Reviewed March 28, 2012

I highly recommend Asia Vipa. When planning the trip Vivath was very helpful in advising us. Everything went totally smoothly from the moment we arrived to our final departure. Our tour guide Borey and the driver were friendly , helpful and Borey was very knowledgeable and spoke very good english. It was interesting to learn both about the history of the Angkor Wat area and about life in Cambodia today. The hotel was very good - staff very friendly . All the different restaurants were equally good.Overall a wonderful trip which we would recommend to anyone

asiavipa, General Manager at ASIA VIPA Travel & Tours Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2012

Dear Jenny,
Thanks for your value recommendation us on tripadvisor, thanks for support us and let us had a chance to serve you best services. I will keep maintain our service, encourage our people work harder in exploring new things to offer information to you and our future customers.
On behalf of our team, i wish you have a good luck and success in life.