“Unforgettable experience”

ASIA VIPA Travel & Tours Day Tours
Ranked #279 of 849 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: Daily Tour to Angkor Temples such as Angkor Wat, Banteay Srei, Ta Prohm, Angkor Thom and Bayon temple, Beng Mealea & Koh Ker temples, Phnom Kulen Waterfall, Tonle Sap boat trip. Tour start 8:00AM daily with tour guide, transportation and lunch.
Reviewed March 27, 2012

We spent one week in Cambodia beginning in Phnom Penh and ending in Siem Reap. There were two couples on the tour. We were very pleased with our accommodations and all the generously portioned meals. Most importantly we had guides who tauhgt us about the history and culture of Cambodia. Both our guide in Phnom Penh, Sam Ath, and our guide in Siem Reap, Borey were excellent. The whole experience was interesting and rich. Vivath our tour organizer had every detail covered. It was a great experience.
Sandy S

asiavipa, General Manager at ASIA VIPA Travel & Tours Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2012

Thanks for your value recommendation on tripadvisor, Nice to meet you at Juliana Hotel Phnom Penh and Siem Reap. And thanks for kindness tips instead of my guides and drivers, they are so happy with your tips and they told me they have never got like this before. And they wish you come back again one day.
I hope you will use my service again and wish you have a good luck.

Chhim Vivath

There are newer reviews for ASIA VIPA Travel & Tours Day Tours

Reviewed March 18, 2012

This trip was a part of my fieldwork to conduct research about Angkor temples and I talked with Vivath in his office. His story was really interesting and helpful for my research as he told me Cambodia's nature, people, culture and more. His knowledge about Angkor and Cambodia is great and I am well-impressed that he loves Cambodia very much. I also found his tours well-organised and always focused on visitor's interest. Thank you for the interview, Vivath. I will get back to you soon.

asiavipa, General Manager at ASIA VIPA Travel & Tours Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2012

Thanks for your recommendation about your research about Angkor Temples, and thanks for choosing me for your interview. i hope to meet you for your research tours in Cambodia again. And also thanks to choose Angkor temples for your University research.

i wish you have a good luck and success for your academic research.

Reviewed March 14, 2012

I love culture and heritage and Siem Reap was that and more ! I booked out trip with Asia Vipa and did not regret once. Chhim Vivath is a great host and took meticulous care of me and my family. The entire tour was laid out such that we had ample time enjoying every monument and then spend some time pampering ourselves with massages. My and son and me loved the foot massages so much that every evening we had to get it done. The tour package itself is very economical and value for every ruppe paid. Vivath took great care to get us Vegetarian food in the middle of Siem Reap. My 9 year old son also enjoyed everybit of the holiday at Siem Reap . All the credit goes to you Vivath ! Three Cheers from us !

asiavipa, General Manager at ASIA VIPA Travel & Tours Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2012

Thanks so much for your recommendation, and also thanks so much for your plan to book our services again for your father and uncle who would like to visit Cambodia in May. I will welcome them and serve best services.
I wish you and your family good luck and i would like to meet you again one day.

with best regards,
Vivath

Reviewed March 8, 2012

I have recently returned from a fantastic, but way too short 2 day tour of Siem Reap and the temples with AsiaVipa. Every aspect of the service I received from the moment I arrived till my weary departure was superb. Borey the guide was awaiting my arrival at the airport complete with name placard. The slightly rushed itinerary Vivath had arranged for me was perfect, considering the time frame I had. The driver stopped at any point I requested without complaint allowing me to see more than was planned in the short time I was there. The hotel was great too, very spacious room with pool and rooftop cafe for breakfast. There is so much to see in Siem Reap, believe you me you need more than 2 days! Borey's explanation of every site was beyond expectation and the customer service Vivath provided before my arrival led me to choose AsiaVipa over several other similar tour companies. These guys are great.

asiavipa, General Manager at ASIA VIPA Travel & Tours Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2012

Greeting from ASIA VIPA Travel & Tours Cambodia,
Ii would like to thank for your support our services in two day tours in Siem Reap Angkor,
Your visit two days in Siem Reap is a bit short time, but you visited the most important temples in Siem Reap, if you have time come again visit to many other sites in Cambodia. They are all so beautiful places / temples.
i wish you have good luck and success in your business.
Vivath

Reviewed March 4, 2012

My Cambodian tour couldn't have been any more perfect. My guide, Meas was wonderful! He explained the history of Cambodia and took me to the most scenic spots within the 4d/3n Angkor Wat tour. He was very accommodating and was a great photographer, which proved to be helpful when travelling solo. I truly enjoyed my experience and would recommend ASIA VIPA Tours to everyone.

asiavipa, General Manager at ASIA VIPA Travel & Tours Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2012

Greeting from ASIA VIPA Travel Cambodia,
i would like to thanks for using our services in Siem Reap Angkor Cambodia.
Thanks for your valuable recommendation in the page of tripadvisor. I wish you have a good luck and success in business.
with best regards,