“Clean halal food”
Review of D'Halal Cafe - CLOSED

D'Halal Cafe
Description: It is located inside Explorers House,a boutique guesthouse in Siem Reap.Located in the heart of Siem Reap.Behind Angkor Riviera Hotel,opposite ANZ Royal Bank.Close to Central Market. Free wi-fi.Air-conditioned.Accept catering order and group booking.
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Sometimes I want to have some different food, so I try to taste different food and I found one Halal Restaurant is D'Halal Cafe. It is nice place to eat, with air-con and its food is clean and reasonable price and the waiters could speak Malay language.

3  Thank Sopanha Y

Reviewed May 13, 2013

They serve very tasty Malaysian food. My husband really enjoyed his spicy nasi goreng. We thaught that we will never find our Malaysian food here in SR. Our tour guide also said that the food is tasty.

1  Thank RosnahMS
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We had khmer fried rice and the staff ask either we want it spicy or not? and the fried rice was beyond my expectation! great service and the staff are friendly too.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

I was in Siem Reap with colleagues and friends and we had our dinners at this cafe for 3 nights straight.. the food choices are a bit limited but they provide staple dishes for Malaysian and Indonesian and the most important thing is they serve halal food. :) The service was friendly though the waiting time could be improved, but the food is good enough and the price is also reasonable. :)

Reviewed August 24, 2011

It ordered 1 set of rice with chicken rendang,and I enjoyed the sambal belacan ..superb!
And during late afternoon, I ordered teh tarik and it is so yummy...above all,it's halal.
the only thing, the cafe is abit quite(no music )

2  Thank nuhahadad