“Super friendly and knowledgeable tour guide - Highly recommended”

Sun Same - Private Tour Guide, Day Tours
Ranked #59 of 802 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to the luxury of private travel with Sun Same, you will have the opportunity to get to know the real pulse of this intriguing ' a real Siem Reap explore to immerse yourself in the diverse culture, to come away inspired by your experiences.
Singapore River, Singapore
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Super friendly and knowledgeable tour guide - Highly recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

Sun was my tour guide for a day for my temple tours in SR. Email communication prior to my arrival was flawless. He responds as soon as he was able with full details on my queries.

When i arrive, he was on another tour in a different place. He sees to it that he sent someone to pick me up at the bus drop off point to take me to the hotel. He knows when to take you to a place to avoid the crowd. Also, i had instant photographer since i am travelling solo. Thanks Sun for taking awesome pictures of me. :) really enjoyed touring the temples with him and had learned a lot.

Visited August 2013

• Korean first
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“Very knowledgeable and friendly guide!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

Sun was recommended as a driver in Siem Reap to my girlfriend and I from a friend of ours. He was a extremely friendly and knowledgeable about everything about the city.

He has a great sense of humor, speaks perfect English and was very responsive to all of our emails. He was also always on time to pick us up and to go on the various site-seeing trips that we did.

He brought us to most of the temples in Angkor Wat and to one of the floating villages (boat tour). I would recommend Sun Same to anyone planning on making the trip to Siem Reap. My girlfriend and I had a wonderful time with Sun and would love to go back sometime in the future.

Visited May 2013
“A very knowledgeable guide who knows the best angles for photography. So photographers you should use him.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

I wanted to do a photography trip to Angkor wat and through trip advisor I found sun same! He is very knowledgable and accommodating. He explain with great details of the glory days of Angkor wat and the surround temples. If you are visiting siem reap, please use him. He is worth every penny. Thank you

Visited September 2013
Surrey,UK
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Best Tour Guide .....no question”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

I first went to Cambodia a few years ago and posted a review about Sun Same after my trip. He was a great guide then and I'm delighted to say that he is actually even better now....and what is more he is a thoroughly decent, warm and humorous chap.

Well I decided to make my children with me this time and asked Sun Same to help tailor a trip for two teenage boys (16 and 14) this time. Sun was thoughtful and accommodating and we ended up coming up with a plan that mixed just enough temples with other things to keep my boys entertained. We had fun, we were entertained, we were informed and my boys loved him.

My only regret is that I have no plans to go back to Siem Reap.......

Visited August 2013
1 Thank BiggsySnr
Taipei, Taiwan
“Best tour guide, highly recommended!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

First of all, smooth and efficient communication as I received his reply and suggested itinerary within 24 hours after I first emailed him.

Sun was knowledgeable, organised and funny (a tour guide with a sense of humour is always a bonus). During my 3 days visit I saw more the amazing architectural, it was about the culture, history and people of Cambodia. The schedule was very flexible and he recommended remote spots I could visit with a limited time of stay which made the trip even more interesting and exciting to share with others.

The best thing about Sun's service is that he listens and as everyone has their own "To Do" list, he tailors the tour for each and I was happy with the one he arranged for me. I would recommend him to travelers who are looking for a tour guide.

Visited September 2013