“Pizza was happy but service no so much”
Review of Happy Herb Pizza

Happy Herb Pizza
Ranked #538 of 879 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Sydney, Australia
“Pizza was happy but service no so much”
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

Well priced at $4 for a small pizza + you get a free garlic bread.
Our beers were watered down so don't get tricked into that, even for 50c.
There are heaps if 'happy pizza' places next to each other so I'd suggest talking to other travellers for the best recommendation.
We were 'happy' so the pizza did the trick. They also deliver if you want to arrange that.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Whistler, Canada
“nothing special, but did the job”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

First place we walked past in siem reap and we were hungry so sat down.

Service was terrible, luckily we have not found this anywhere else in siem reap.

bottled water took 10minutes to arrive (literally) with us asking every couple minutes about it.

food came out very staggered, being the only ones in the restaurant maybe just expected them to be out a little closer together.

food again was marginal, with the curry being more of a water soup.

plenty of places with the same menu, so i would avoid this one

• Visited June 2014
Siem Reap, Cambodia
“Good but not great!”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Amazing buzz but have had better pizza!

Coconut and Mango shakes were good and definitely did the job; service was friendly and food came out pretty promptly..

If you want tasty pizza go elsewhere but if you are after a good buzz this will definitely do the job - 3 pieces of pizza and half a shake - BOOM!

• Visited March 2014
West Kelowna, Canada
“Cheap beer and weed pizza!”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

You could say I'm pretty experienced when it comes to the topic of "happy" as I am from one of the "happiest" places in the world, British Columbia Canada. I gotta say that some of the reviews on here are pretty wild. My gf and I shared a large extra happy Hawaiian pizza last night. I ate 3/4 of it and I was quite stoned but I wasn't hallucinating like some crazy reviews on here. I am now here against munching away on my own medium extra happy pizza and am look forward to my bus ride to sihanoukville! :)

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank Harrison P
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Happy Pizza; not so happy service”
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

We ordered the Happy Pizza just to say we tried it. Um...not entirely sure we got the intimated "happiness" of the pizza that everyone talks about, but the pizza was delicious--thin-crust pizza crispy like how I like it. The beer prices seemed a little pricier than other restaurants. The service was terrible. And the cat fight (literally 2 cats) that was going on in the apartment above the restaurant was a little unnerving. I'd say go here for the novelty of trying the Happy Pizza but if you want an overall great restaurant experience, probably best to try somewhere else.

Visited January 2014