“Great Tour Guide of Angkor”

Angkor Guide Sopanha Private Tours
Ranked #93 of 829 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Yous Sopanha, I have been working as a tour guide for many years in Angkor Archaeological site as well as other tourism sites around Cambodia. I hold 2 Bachelor Degrees from Phnom Penh University in Social Science (history, philosophy...).
Manila, Manila, Philippines
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great Tour Guide of Angkor”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Mr. Sophana was the one of th best tour guides i have ever had. He even took our photos while we were in the Angkor. He picked us up from the Airport then to the hotel and then the next day he brought us around. He is well versed with the history of the Angkor and he explained it in straight English. He was a really good tour guide and i highly recommend him.

Visited May 2013
Sopanha Y, Owner at Angkor Guide Sopanha Private Tours, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear Sir/Madam

I would like to thank you very much for your great feedback about your trip in Cambodia with my services.
Even if, it is a short comments but it is very Helpful.
As you already know that there are millions of people in the world use Trip Advisor to plan their perfect trip.
Your Excellent review will reflect our next future clients and they will know very well about my best organized plan.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Rome, Italy
“Great tour guide”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We had a great experience with Sopanha in Angkor.
I would recommend him to everyone as he speaks English very good, is very well prepared, led us to discover many important aspects of khmer history and therefore gave a precious added value to our tour.

Visited August 2013
Sopanha Y, Owner at Angkor Guide Sopanha Private Tours, responded to this review, August 31, 2013

Thank you very much for your Best review.
There are millions of people every month around the word use Trip Advisor to plan their perfect trip.
So your best feedback will be helpful for the next future visitors to read and they will understand about me and services.

Best wishes
Milan, Italy
5 attraction reviews
“Grazie Sopanha!!”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Thanks to his great knowledge of the recent history of Cambodia and his great passion as a story teller, Sopanha has been able to let su fall in love with his country, showin us the beauty, but also the contraddictions of this wonderful land.
I recomand him expecially for his kindness. Ne became a friend for us all.
Thank you Sopanha!!

Thank you very much for your Best review.
As you know there are millions of people every month around the word use Trip Advisor to plan their perfect trip.

Warm regards
Toscolano-Maderno, Italy
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Not only a guide...”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I had been lucky enough to have Sopanha as guide during my Angkor area visit.
His historical knowledge is amazing.
He promptly replied to all emails I sent from Italy giving me all necessary details.
He organized our tour in Siem Reap perfectly: Angkor area, Beng Mealea, Kampong Kleang.
He helped us in every aspect of the visit, always suggesting the best solution (even for other destinations in Cambodia)

He is not only a guide: he is a true cambodian experience.
Cinzia

Dear Madam

Thank you very much for your great review.
So your best feedback will impact and be helpful for the next future visitors to read and they will understand about me.

All the best
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Excellent Guide - Sopanha”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

After spending hours searching tour guide from tripadvisor, we decided to choose Sopanha because of his education background & reasonable rates. He is very knowledgeable of his country history, accommodating with our requests, he knows all the best photo taking spots - he was our photographer too. I would highly recommend Sopanha as your guide in Cambodia, he will make sure you have great time! Thank you for making our trip unforgettable, Sopanha!

Visited July 2013
Sopanha Y, Owner at Angkor Guide Sopanha Private Tours, responded to this review, August 19, 2013

Best wishes