“Referred to this service as professional-Not!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Healthy Hand Professional Massage
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
163 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 159 helpful votes
“Referred to this service as professional-Not!”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I was referred to this service by out tour guide and all I can say, is look elsewhere.
Except for the front counter staff member, nobody else spoke English.
I booked a 2 hour massage with 2 friends either side of me.
We including their masseurs were shocked, embarrassed and lost for words at the behaviour of my Massuer.
Not once during the massage did she smile or say anything cheery. Seems like dragging her away from her 25 colleagues all watching a soap, was a interruption in her day and getting paid.
I asked her repeatedly not to touch a body area ie my big toe where the toenail was broken and hanging by a thread. She repeatedly touched it, it caught on her clothes when she recklessly continued on ignoring my requests and even when I tried to show her the damaged toenail to avoid it. Then when she caught it later, and I looked her in pain, she stormed out of the room.
Eventually she jagged it, stared at it and all the people in the room, friends and her colleagues told her not to rip it off as she motioned to do. She didn't even apologise!
So what did she do, she ripped it off anyway.
She gave everybody in the rom death stares even her colleagues.
Then when we complained, they did nothing -when we paid.
On leaving my friends shoes left outside as requested went missing. 15 mns later one of the 25 watching TV wondered what the fuss was about, and returned the flip flops as he took them by error.
By far,the worst customer service and fish hands massage I have ever had anywhere!
Altogether she stalled giving pressure and a number of times just sat on me.
She also yawned right throughout the2 hour session like she was totally disinterested.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Greg S

• Turkish first
Auckland, New Zealand
92 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Renamed to Comfort Massage”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

We had a professional guide and a driver for the 4 days we were in Siem Reap. by the afternoon of the third day we were 'templed out' and in need of some relaxation and quiet time. Our guide recommended "Comfort Spa" and on entry we weren't exactly sure that he had understood the type of massage we wanted as the lobby looked a bit dingy.
If you want plush surroundings then this isn't the place for you, BUT if you want an extremely good muscle massage then this is the place to have one. We each chose a different massage for 90 minutes and each ranged in price from USD$22 to USD$32. The place was fairly empty mid afternoon as we entered but at the end of our massage the foot massage room was crammed full of weary tourists needing their feet & legs restored for more temples the following day.
I have regular massages in NZ and the lady there calls my "Mr Concrete" for the tightness in my neck & shoulders which her massage relief for about a week; but the Cambodian ladies at Comfort Massage with their hot stones massage did an amazing job that has lasted three weeks. They also did well on my legs that suffer from night cramps - 4 weeks later still no cramps.

Accept that the place doesn't look great, but accept that they do amazing massage at very good prices.

Visited February 2014
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
278 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 192 helpful votes
“Very attentive and professional”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Our guide took us there before our flight. according to him, it is a very trustworthy place and fair in price. It was indeed. I made the wrong choice choosing the oil massage- I had being all oily at the end of the massage, specially when you have a plane to catch. The attendants were very nice, although they could speak no English. My husband and I stayed in the same room, different beds for the massage. This is good. The place is big and was emplty at that time.

Visited January 2014
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Tired”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

It's very comfortable after getting massage 1h,,,,,
when i feel tired or stress i go there for relax then feel fresh and comfort :D

Visited February 2013
Greeneville, Tennessee
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“A good, professional massage”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I have used Healthy Hand Massage three or four times. I like them! Their facility is a little off the beaten path, but they visit many of the hotels. Some of the hotels use them as their "in house" masseuse.

I have never had anything but a top-notch massage. They take their time. They are not playing on your sympathies, letting you know how little they make (like most of the store-front places). There has never been a hint of anything unprofessional.

I have had the oil massage and Khmer massage. Both were good. The prices have ranged from $4-10, depending on the hotel where I was staying. Obviously, some hotels get a cut.

Visited October 2012