“Great place” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Devatara Spa

Devatara Spa
Ranked #12 of 93 Spas & Wellness in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: Discovery the sanctuary and tranquility Spa, a Cambodian owned and managed business with over seven years experiences in the spa hospitality industry throughout Cambodia and our mission is to provide the express and sweet service naturally from the heart and unique experience of absolute spa treatment.
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013

I went to the spa with a group of 4 others during our last 3 days in Siem Reap. We were so happy with the service that we returned every single day after our first visit! It was well priced and they offered a wide range of services. We even received a 20% discount on some of the treatments! The customer service is fantastic and the premises are very clean and well kept.

I immensely enjoyed my salt scrub, four hand massage, pedicure, foot reflexology and traditional Khmer massage however one thing that did disappoint me was that the therapists whispered to each other and giggled continuously throughout the massage. This ruined the ambience for me, but aside from this it was a worthwhile experience.

Visited December 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
St. Gallen, Switzerland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Pure relaxation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

I liked the welcoming and nicely decorated spatiality, the athmosphere, the friendly and cheerful staff, the cleanliness, the drinks and the smell of the towels. I was there twice and had two different treatments: a traditional Khmer massage and a back and shoulder massage. Both treatments were fantastic!

Visited November 2013
Aussie
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“OMG!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

Our second last day after volunteering for a month we booked into Devatara Spa for a pampering session, it was amazing, the treatment by these beautiful girls was over the top.
We ended up being there for 4 & half hours way over what it should of been.
Had a great massage,pedicure, a body scrub,terrific facial, all the creams they used were amazing.
I would highly recommend this beautiful place, it is our third time, so impressed!

Visited October 2013
Ratha H, Owner at Devatara Spa, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Greeting! it's great to heard you had enjoyed four & half hours treatment with us, massage body scrub facial treatment and pedicure. it our pleasure to hearing that you had third time very positive experience and memorable at Devatara Spa.

The team would like to wish you all the best and we look forward to seeing you again soon,

your faithful

Ratha
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Perfection!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

This place was above and beyond expectations! So happy to find! I travel to Siem Reap at least once per month, from Phnom Penh for work. I have a spa I love in PP but had a hard time finding one in SR - I had tried many and was disappointed every time. Devatara was EXACTLY what I was looking for - clean, excellent customer service, refreshing beverages and above all - a PERFECT massage. I am looking forward to returning(many times!)!

Visited September 2013
Ratha H, Owner at Devatara Spa, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Greeting! thank you so much for take time to make this great review it was our honer to hearing that you like our spa atmosphere our service beverage and treatment.

The Devatara spa team wish you all the best and we looking forward to be of your service again soon.

Your sincerely ,

Ratha
Perth, Australia
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 91 helpful votes
“Beautiful spa experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

When you walk down the street in Siem Reap it can be hard to tell the basic massage spas from the special ones. we walked past Devatara on the Main Street and could make out if it was as nice as we were hoping. Checked out tripadvisor and their website and decided to give them a go. So pleased I did!
I made a phone booking which was a little difficult as the English was very basic, but they offered to collect me from my hotel and 10 minutes later I was in tuk tuk with the very friendly receptionist Dara. When I arrived he brought me inside to sit relax and have a cold tea before my treatment.
The inside of the spa is very nice, there are wicker seats with cushions in them that are really nice, then they take you behind the curtain to reclining chair to have a foot bath. From there it was upstairs to nice private room with nice ambient music. I had the 'secret of asia beauty' package. massage and then coconut body scrub. The massage was beautiful and relaxing and the coconut scrub divine, there was a nice clean shower to use after the scrub. fter the treatment there was another up of tea and some fresh fruit. It was a lovely experience and am now trying to work out how I can fit in another visit before I leave Siem Reap in the morning.

Visited September 2013
Ratha H, Owner at Devatara Spa, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
Dear wabeachbum,
Thank you so much for your comment review with our DEAVATARA SPA, especially you’re kindly offer the time to our spa staff to treat you from the begging until completely spa treatment service package.
And hopes our spa experience and service will bring you satisfy and reasonable choice of you’re traveling around Asia, SIem Reap Angkor Temple – Cambodia.

And I wish you have a nice traveling.

Best regards,