“Well worth the extra few dollars!”
Review of Devatara Spa

Devatara Spa
Ranked #5 of 109 Spas & Wellness in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: Discovery the sanctuary and tranquility Spa, a Cambodian owned and managed business with over seven years experiences in the spa hospitality industry throughout Cambodia and our mission is to provide the express and sweet service naturally from the heart and unique experience of absolute spa treatment.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This place is a must when in Siem Reap. Its located straight across the road from Steung Hotel so great if your a guest there. As soon as you walk in you are greeted with a smile, cold towels and amazing lemon grass tea and it smells amazing inside.

They are very proffesional and the massage was the best I had in Siem Reap. They get you to fill out a form about any injuries, what pressure you prefer, areas to focus on etc.

My favourite would have been the Aromatherapy, great way to end the day from touring around.

If you want the 4 hand massage or stone let them know in advance as when we just walked in off the street they didnt have it available on the spot.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Was a bit skeptic about the spa at first but the ambiance was great. Recieved a quick foot wash/massage and a refreshing lemon grass drink as a welcoming treat! The massage was just so good and great that I decided to add on another 1 hour of scrub. The masseuse has magical hands! Her massage was not too hard or not too soft, just the right amount of pressure. Loved it!

Would recommend this to all!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Very nice ambiance, very good massage and super kind girls!I just loved it!!!
I higky recommend it especially if you have done a long trip from Bangkok like I did.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I could not relax as mosquitoes were biting me. The spa is dark and has a water feature covering the ground. Not safe, as dengue and malaria may be prevelant.

1  Thank doctor m
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Decided on an aromatherapy facial and spa manicure. The therapist who was assigned to me had been working there for five months.
1. The manicure was average at best, the spa bit was a scrub applied up to beyond the wrists with scrub washed away with lotus petal and lime infused water. The hand massage was poorly executed. No base coat/strengthener was applied to the nails; received 2 coats of Opi colour followed by a top coat. The nails weren't soaked at any point before or after trimming and cuticle removal was not well-done.
2. The put me in a room which didn't have a tap/wash basin so the therapist had to leave the room to get clean water. The standard of hygiene was low because she had to open and close doors, carry a little basin of water then touched my face. She filed my nails while I had mask on my face and after that, without washing her hands she proceeded to remove the peel mask. I am used to a high hygiene standard for both facials and massages.

So unless you are very sticky about cleanliness and hygiene like me, this spa is ok.

1  Thank Nklobbie