“This attraction has closed” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Flomo Adventure Tours - CLOSED

Flomo Adventure Tours
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“This attraction has closed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

Please do not waste your time looking or contacting this company as we did. They have closed and gone. We found a sign over their old office with for rent on the door and asked at the place next door. They said they had gone.

16 Thank Jadlebug

badonviller
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“a very good day!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2012

I took the tour to Kompong Phluk, we went with three mates.
Before we started the guides explain us all about the buggy (that makes us more confortable)
we drove in a dirt road, that was really fun until we get to the boat.
the guide take care about everything, then we get on the boat.
the flooded forest was great, less touristic.
All the way back on the dirt road again.
We kept a fantastic souvenir, to drive ourselves was a good experience.
We saw a different Cambodia, the countryside and the villages.
For sur i will do it again next time i come back to Cambodia and i recommand it to anyone.
One of the best thing I did in Cambodia

Visited February 2012
3 Thank J-Philippe P
Brisbane, Australia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“An eye opening look at the Cambodian countryside”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2011

To have a break from visiting temples we booked a 2 hour buggy trip through the countryside with flomo.(Overall out for 5 hrs) Kids have always liked this type of activity. Guides were very good, buggies battered and had one breakdown but quickly sorted by guides. This tour allowed us to see the poorer side of life around Siem Reap at the same time as having great fun. travelled some small back roads where whole villages came out and waved. Also stopped at Silk factory. Not really for the faint hearted. Need to be able to drive manual car. Get VERY dirty and in wet season very wet! we loved it but not at all fancy and not particularly comfortable. More for the adventure traveller or family with kids.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank CRCT
Newcastle
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“The Best Fun you can have on 4 whells! Legally.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2011

My Husband and I and our 2 teenage sons (14 and 16) did the full day tour to the mountains and Narm tok (Water Fall). What an awsome day. We had done the buggies in Bali and in Vanuatu but this was more fun. Naturally I only got to drive until we got off the main road (about 3 minutes).
It had been torrential rain all the afternoon before, and all through the night needless to say it was a MUD bath. The stop at the waterfalls for lunch was much appreciated.We swam fully clothed shoes as well. The country side and views going up the mountain were specatcular.
The guides were fantastic , and as my family are all experienced trail bike riders, they kept us going at a pretty decent pace. My sons had the best time just running through the mud on my side, I spent most of the time wiping my goggles.
Carol who runs the business was realy helpfull and friendly. Highly recommended AWSOME day of fun.

Visited July 2011
Adelaide, Australia
“Best day of our trip !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2011

We did the full day waterfall adventure- the buggy was easy to drive and relatively comfortable...the face fulls of muddy water were all part of the fun. The guides were excellent, one infront and one behind. Felt really safe. The waterfall was an incredible sight and the rockpool at the bottom was beautiful to swim in. Both my partner and I loved the entire day and would have done another tour if we had time.