“EXCELLENT! I CANNOT ASK FOR MORE”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bayon Guides

Bayon Guides
Ranked #116 of 802 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: Bayon Guides, is an established team of licensed tour guides, highly knowledgeable in the rich cultural history of Cambodia. We are committed to offering the best possible and most cost effective holiday for you and your family/group in Siem Reap and all around Cambodia.
Manila, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“EXCELLENT! I CANNOT ASK FOR MORE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2012

I can only give an EXCELLENT feedback on the services provided by BAYON GUIDES during our trip to SIEM REAP, CAMBODIA on January 23-25, 2012. I came across Bayon Guides by reading reviews in Trip Advisor. I emailed to inquire, and Sam, the tour coordinator, always makes prompt, updated, honest replies on my questions and requests. Without hesitation he makes adjustments on my itinerary given our limited time. And he doesn’t ask for any downpayment. Our appointed guide, Sophead, has the charm, wit, knowledge, great command of the English language, and the humor to make our trip so beautiful. No words can completely describe how magnificent Angkor as a whole is – the temples, the ruins, the hills, the night market, the old market, the FOOD, our hotel Casa Angkor – are so superb that I wanna go back to Siem Reap soon. Sopheap make us taste and enjoy food from the countryside, was honest and frank about telling what silver is genuine or not, what ruby is real and mostly are fake. He and his driver can we trusted as we left in the Camry our luggage (which we don’t usually do at all!) while my husband and I take the final chance to take crocodile and snake meat in the local resto. One morning my husband also wanted to tasted some "cricket" insect for breakfast, the guide knows who sells them. What a treat! Because we had extra time before our flight, we were brought to other nearby interesting site like the Artisans d Angkor which to me is very significant stop to learn how they do stone carving, silk painting, etc. it is very advisable to get this private tour. Sam even made extra effort to get for free cook book and cooking ingredients which my husband Chef was longing for. I cannot ask for anything more.

5 Thank GOVR2012

Brooklyn, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great A++ Guide Vy Sovitou”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2012

We had Mr Vy Sovitou "Vu Too" as a tour guide and he was a great help with the information about Angkor and it's Ancient aspects and features, we explored many temples and parts of Cambodia during the four days of vacation in our days in Cambodia. He is highly recommended for a tour if used for Cambodia.

2 Thank Albert S
Canberra, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fantastic guide with loads of knowledge”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2012

We were fortunate enough to have Vy Sovitou as our guide for 2 days during our stay in Cambodia and we would fully recommend his services to anyone visiting Siem Reap. We visited the temples, waterfall as well as the floating village and a near by village. We learnt so much and had such a great time with him! He was so friendly and full of great info about Siem Reao and the history of Cambodia. During the visit we were also fortune enough to meet his lovely wife and children which was a great experience to see how a Cambodian family live. Great English guide who we look forward to keeping in touch with in the future and meeting up with again when we return!!

3 Thank HRL74
Perth, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Excellent, professional and friendly service, nothing was too much trouble!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2011

Our Bayon Guide Vitou must be one of the most friendly and happiest men in Cambodia! His service, and that of Bayon guides was second to none. His temple knowledge and ability to get you to the best spots before the hoards of tourists was greatly appreciated, as was his can-do attitude with nothing being too much of a problem. One of our best experiences in Cambodia. Thankyou! and thoroughly recommended! Craig & Corrie!

Visited October 2011
3 Thank Craig B
manila
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2011

Our visit to Siem Reap last September was truly memorable. My sister and I were fortunate to have Sambath Meas as our guide :) He knew what we wanted to see and gave us good tips to take some great photos. Sambath is very knowledgeable about his country's history and good thing he didnt quiz us on the end because we're not sure we remembered all the names and dates mentioned =) Cambodia is rich is history and is one of the most beautiful places we've visited, the service Sambath Meas gave us was great, our trip was comfortable at best as we had a private car and driver as well to drive as around the temples. I highly recommend Sambath Meas to be your guide, if given the chance to go back to Cambodia, we will certainly ask for him again :)

Visited September 2011