“Good food and nice staff”

Home Cocktail Restaurant
Ranked #193 of 967 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Cuisines: Cambodian, International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Great prices at happy hour, cambodian food very good, also do western food. Nice quiet location.
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I go there very often and I'm never disappointed by Khmer food neither foreign food. Staff is always nice, smiley and friendly. And they have good music and nice terrace atmosphere. What else? They are cheap.... Make sure you try it.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

We made this our local for our stay in Siem Reap because it had 50 cent beers ! We ate there a number of times and never had a problem.

Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Stone cold mashed potatoes it literally came straight from the fridge to mine and my father's plate!
Full of mosquito inside at night and I mean clouds of mosquito (do not sit next to the kitchen)
Mould on the walls!

The place is called house Cocktail but the Margarita cocktail was the worst I've ever tasted an insult to the cocktail
We Waited a long time for bad food while we were bitten to death by the mozzys
The Vegetables were hard as a rock totally uncooked.

We left the restaurant so hungry because we couldn't eat the food.

The service and attitude from the staff was "I don't care"

The worst place I've been by far for many years

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Just by coincidence (had enough of crowded Pub Street) I found this Restaurant/Bar at Street 7.
I was there 2 times: once for a cocktail and once for mango salad and a beer.
It was very nice both of my visits.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

A friend suggested it to my partner and I and we were so glad she did. Such good food, they even have a 3 course set menu of Asian and European food for only 4 dollars. The service is amazing every time we went... The waiters are super friendly and come to you straight away.. No waiting around.