“Best indan food in siem reap town”
Review of The Indian

The Indian
Ranked #116 of 899 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
“Best indan food in siem reap town”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Really great food. Everything I ordered was so tasty and hot. The staff are extremely friendly and provided excellent service! One of the best Indian meals, I have in a long while. Very reasonably priced, also.
great think only one restaurant who ware Indian Sari fill like Indian place

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank srpp2003

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Very Good food with Air Con”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

My girlfriend and I visited The Indian while in Siem Reap and went in as it was the 1st place we found with Aircon. It was quiet pleasant and food was good. Traditional Indian with Indian owners and chef. The food was good and probably better then most in Cambodia hence the price. I would def recommend it.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Robbiefromireland
Perth, Australia
“scrumptious!”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Been to siem reap 4 times and having tried so many indian restaurants in this town, this place beats the others. Reasonable price and delicious butter chicken, even they put more effort through the waitresses outfit-they wearing saris. Nice ambience and great staffs. Personally, we will put this restaurant as #1.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Agata A
Delray Beach, Florida
“Fantastic food and very nice atmosphere!”
Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank colbox
Brisbane
“Very popular for a reason”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

While there are plenty of Indian restaurants to choose from in Siem Reap this one stands out. We were obviously not the only ones in the know because there was a constant stream of people coming to eat there. It is very popular. My husband had the thali, which is a tray of different Indian dishes. He loved it! I had the malai kofte and while it was nice, it wasn't the best that I have ever had. We ordered a fried rice for our young son and it was unfortunately too spicy for him as it contained chilli (we enjoyed it though!). It would have been nice if the waitress had warned us of this as we would have ordered him something else. The prices seemed higher than the other restaurants we had been too but I think because the food is good and it is so popular people don't mind paying that bit extra. Having said that the prices are higher, if you compared them to what we would pay in Australia it is incredibly cheap. So we really can't complain.

Visited April 2013