“A good experience”
Review of Lotus Dream Spa

Lotus Dream Spa
Ranked #12 of 99 Spas & Wellness in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: Best massage in Siem Reap.We offer good affordable massage in Siem Reap. We are situated in the central market area, next door to common grounds coffee shop(please check google maps or our web site). What is so different at Lotus Dream SPA? There are a lot of massage parlours and SPAs in Siem Reap, how to choose one from the other? The differences are in the services, you are the judge and we can guarantee that after one of our treatment you will feel relaxed and ready for another day in the temples or at work.Highest standards of cleanliness, linen and towels are changed after each customer. Soft and freshly laundered massage clothes for your comfort.Our therapists are not allowed to use their mobile phone while with guests, only cool relaxing music. All rooms have full air conditioning, nicely decorated space with low ambient lighting. Professionally trained therapists.Free cold water and ice cold towel when you arrive and herbal tea after your treatment. Very reasonably priced services.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed January 4, 2014

It was the only good massage we had in Siam Reap, so we were satisfied, especially the first time. Talking with the british owner about cautions to be taken in case of pregnancy was a relief. Finally somebody understood me, not just nodding, smiling politely and paying no attention. Real rooms with nice music. The girls were talking to each other, but only wispering, so it didn't really bothered us. At some point, talking in the lobby became quite loud, so maybe that's a point that could be improved. The second day, my massagiste was less experienced and didn't know how to deal with pregnancy, so she skiped the back, even thoug I explained to her how to do it, witch was a pity. But she was showing interest and trying to do a good job, so it wasn't bad finally. Another good point is that you can control the air conditioning, so I wasn't freezing like in other places.
On the second floor the room and the towels were a bit tired off, so maybe it's a good time to refresh them...
All in all, it was worthy and I recommend this place

There are newer reviews for Lotus Dream Spa

Reviewed January 3, 2014

The best massage I've ever had. Went for massage in thailand so many times but lotus dream spa in Siam Reap, Combodia is the best!! Worth the money. I'll definitely come back again. Recommend!!!

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Me and a few friends stumbled upon Lotus Dream by fluke on new year's day. We all had the 4 hand massage for an hour and I must say it was truly amazing. I've been living in Cambodia for 4 months and had many massages in this time, but none as special as this one. Really friendly staff and owners. If you go to Siem reap, you HAVE to give this a go. Wow. I'm going back tomorrow morning for another one before I fly back to Phnom Penh!

L0tusdream, Owner at Lotus Dream Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2014

It was clear to see you and your friends thoroughly enjoyed your time at our spa. It was good to see you on both occasions.

Thank you for taking the time and effort to post your review .

Kind regards,

All the team at Lotus Dream Spa

Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went for a foot massage at Lotus. The entrance seemed nice but as you go deeper into the place it is not that great and you really do not have much privacy. The place is not very clean, so that always had me kind of stressed during the treatment and could not relax fully.
There is not always someone waiting at the entrance, so when costumers come in they have to yell and disrupt everyone and the silence.
The girls who did our massages were very nice and knew how to do thir job very well. But during the treatment, since there was no one at the front, the one who was doing my massage left me and went to receive the other costumers. It was not a long wait, but it was not pleasent.

1  Thank Cristina N

Dear Chistina, Thanks for your thoughts about our spa. Ok i understand the foot massage area is not that private but come on,give me a break. It is unfortunate that your foot massage was interrupted, i can only apologize for taking Christmas eve/ day off . To say our spa is' not very clean" is just nonsense.

Lotus Dream Spa .

Reviewed December 20, 2013

Had a long day trekking around the temples and decided on a massage at Lotus Dream. It had a nice ambience, relaxing atmosphere. My masseur definitely worked out kinks and knots that I didn't realize I even hard. It was great after a long day walking and several long plane rides. My 15USD was definitely well spent.

Thanks for your review "Good massage for a good price" is what we aim for at Lotus Dream Spa. It's very satisfying for us to hear it was money well spent.

We greatly appreciate you taking the time and effort to share you experience with others.

Kind regards,