“Massage for a good cause”
Review of Lotus Dream Spa

Lotus Dream Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Best massage in Siem Reap.We offer good affordable massage in Siem Reap. We are situated in the central market area, next door to common grounds coffee shop(please check google maps or our web site). What is so different at Lotus Dream SPA? There are a lot of massage parlours and SPAs in Siem Reap, how to choose one from the other? The differences are in the services, you are the judge and we can guarantee that after one of our treatment you will feel relaxed and ready for another day in the temples or at work.Highest standards of cleanliness, linen and towels are changed after each customer. Soft and freshly laundered massage clothes for your comfort.Our therapists are not allowed to use their mobile phone while with guests, only cool relaxing music. All rooms have full air conditioning, nicely decorated space with low ambient lighting. Professionally trained therapists.Free cold water and ice cold towel when you arrive and herbal tea after your treatment. Very reasonably priced services.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Singapore, Singapore
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Massage for a good cause”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Tried my very first Khmer massage. It was fantastic. They knead away all the sores from my afternoon walking. They serves us cold towel and water before bringing us up to the room. After the massage, they serve hot lotus tea. A massage for a good cause. Why not?

Visited September 2012
L0tusdream, Manager at Lotus Dream Spa, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review we are all very happy you enjoyed your treatment. A "fantastic massage" is what we aim for here at Lotus Dream Spa. Aswell as setting up the Cambodian English Language School we now also sponsor 3 students to atend university. Every dollar helps.

Best regards.

All the team at Lotus Dream Spa.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Singapore, Singapore
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Cozy atmosphere! Great service..”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I was there last night for pedicure,manicure and waxing. Excellent work done. The therapist navy was patient and did great job when it came to my services. Rooms were very clean and i met owners Lynn and her son Richard. Very warm people. Prices are very reasonable and real value for money.. Will go back there again for facial before i leave the country!!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank rani s
L0tusdream, Manager at Lotus Dream Spa, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
We are delighted with your comments on are services and very pleased you found us "real value for money". We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Kind regards.

All the team at lotus dream spa..
Paris, France
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Enjoyed it so much we went back!”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I cannot begin to describe how wonderful the foot scrub and foot massage combination was. Meanwhile, my boyfriend had a full body massage and felt equally refreshed. We went back a couple of days later for Swedish massages and would have doubtless gone back again had we not reached the end of our stay. The staff was very friendly and clearly keen to provide the best massage possible. We also had a very nice chat with the manager. Strongly recommend this place!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Bron P
A "wonderful foot scrub and foot massage combination". That's what we like to hear. Thank you for your great review and for strongly recommending us. Also for taking the time to write about your experience here at lotus dream spa.

Kind regards

From the team at lotus dream spa.
Ottawa, Canada
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Wonderful Atmosphere, Only place I could find that does nail extentions”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I really enjoyed my time at Lotus Dream SPA. I had the pleasure of meeting the owners: they are such kind people who have truly inspired me. Lotus Dream SPA is run by a mother and son who are in Siem Reap to help the community; they opened a school and offer lessons free of change to the students.
Besides their inspirational actions, the spa itself is beautiful! Well kept, clean, friendly staff and perfectionists! (one of my extensions wasn't as well done as the others and the girl doing my nail noticed right away and re-did it. essentially: great quality)
In addition, they were the only place I could find that did nail extensions!

Visited June 2012
L0tusdream, Manager at Lotus Dream Spa, responded to this review, September 8, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your kind words.We are all very happy you enjoyed your treatment. It was lovely to meet you, I hope you enjoyed the rest of your travels.
Kind regards.
From the team at lotus dream spa.
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great service and value”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

My boyfriend and I visited this spa a few weeks ago and both agreed that both the service and the staff were great. We took a package deal of an oil massage, foot massage and facial for approx. 24 dollars, bargain! We had a chance to talk to the lovely owner over tea he offered us before and after our treatments which made the experience all the more memorable. Would definetly recommend this after a long day's temple seeing :)

Visited July 2012