“Best Massage Ever!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lotus Dream Spa

Lotus Dream Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Best massage in Siem Reap.We offer good affordable massage in Siem Reap. We are situated in the central market area, next door to common grounds coffee shop(please check google maps or our web site). What is so different at Lotus Dream SPA? There are a lot of massage parlours and SPAs in Siem Reap, how to choose one from the other? The differences are in the services, you are the judge and we can guarantee that after one of our treatment you will feel relaxed and ready for another day in the temples or at work.Highest standards of cleanliness, linen and towels are changed after each customer. Soft and freshly laundered massage clothes for your comfort.Our therapists are not allowed to use their mobile phone while with guests, only cool relaxing music. All rooms have full air conditioning, nicely decorated space with low ambient lighting. Professionally trained therapists.Free cold water and ice cold towel when you arrive and herbal tea after your treatment. Very reasonably priced services.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
Derby, England, United Kingdom
“Best Massage Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

After being greeted by a really lovely english guy (the owner - nice to hear a brit again!), this was the best mani/pedicure i have ever had. i had broken my leg the year before and the lady who massaged my legs made me feel the best i had since my accident, she knew just what to do and i walked away feeling a million dollars.

she even threw in a complimentary back and neck massage while my nails were drying :)

so polite and friendly and the girls who work there have the hands of angels! highly recommend it after a long day walking round the temples/travelling. thanks guys!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
siem reip
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

I have been visiting Lotus Dreams Spa for treatment over the past three months and i fully recommend trying it out.The service is very friendly and the environment is clean and very relaxing,thankyou.

Siem Reap, Cambodia
“Bang for your buck”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

It's a no frills place with good deep tissue massages. It may not be as fancy as Bodia or some of the other places, but they provide spa ambience with the right prices. For 15 USD, I had a 4 hands, deep tissue massage for an hour. If you pay 5 dollars on pub street, you'll get some rubs for a while but the clothes and bedsheets may have been used by others all day. Here, they guarantee you new clothes and sheets per customer. Plus it's an actual massage, not just rubs. Will be back soon.

Visited August 2012
Cambridge, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great place to recharge from sightseeing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

We were looking to unwind after a long day and a half touring the beautiful temples and so we stopped in here after finding it on Trip Advisor.

Very friendly and warm staff greeted us and really made us feel at home. A couples massage in the same room was a fun way to enjoy 90 minutes of relaxation together - although we didn't speak because we were way too comfortable with the treatment.

If you're looking for great value for your money and for a nice way to beat the heat outside, drop in or call and the staff will be at your disposal. Thanks!

Visited August 2012
Preston, United Kingdom
“Very nice indeed.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

After visiting the temples of Angkor Wat for the day my feet was a little sore from all the treking. My friend suggested i have a foot massage. I came across this little place by accident and oh boy am I glad I did. I was greeted with a warm smile and made to feel at home by the lovely staff. I opted for the foot scrub & foot massage for 1.5 hours it was just delightful I left walking on air. The staff were excellent , the place was clean and the massage was very professional. All in all a very good place.