“Amazing value for money!”

Sweet Dreams Guesthouse
Ranked #38 of 325 Specialty Lodging in Siem Reap
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Stayed 3 nights here and had a brilliant time. The owner, Nini is very helpful and friendly, and even remembers the name of every guest. Lovely family run business with a nice relaxed atmosphere. The perfect introduction to Cambodia! Thank you for everything Nini! Love Laura - UK

• Stayed: July 2013

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Sweet dreams guesthouse is the most favorite guesthouse we had been in Cambodia. The owner is lovely and friendly. He help us to upgrade the room without any charges. 2.5 USD for 1 person is extremely cheap. Each of us have a single bed to rest. The toilet is always clean. The tuk tuk drivers standby are friendly and very polite, borrow us the bicycle to seek for the food at the midnight without charge. Luckily I stay here for last 3 nights while I'm in Cambodia, at least marked down the "better" trip experience for me.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I went to Cambodia for 7 days and 6 nights with my friends. We stay at Sweet Dreams on our last three nights, 15 dollar for 3 nights (2 bed per room). We took 4 rooms. The rooms were all spacious and clean. Me and my friends had so much trouble at our last guesthouse (Angkor River Guesthouse) where the tuk tuk driver tried to cheat us by sending us to more expensive guesthouse (charging 4 dollar per person in one room, for 8 people) and even dealing with us 25 dollar per tuk tuk, to go around Angkor Wat. Fortunately, we went to Sweet Dreams. The owner, Nini was wonderful and the tuk tuk driver, Chaini was very likeable. He only take 15 dollar (per tuk tuk) for the Angkor Wat ride, 5 dollar to airport. Being at this guesthouse makes me and my friends happier and we feel safe because they didn't take advantage of us. We ride bike around the town on our last day and they charge 1 dollar per bike. Siem Reap is a nice place to stay when you meet good people and stay at a place that makes you feel safe. Thus guesthouse is very recommended!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We were staying in Angkor River before we checked in this place because we were cheated by a tuk tuk driver. However, we insist of coming here and everyone felt so happy with this guesthouse the moment we reached! Booked this place through Hostelworld, basic share tent only for two person and it was so spacious! Nini was extremely friendly and helpful and he even upgrade one of the room for my friend. I guess he think it will be more convenient for us to have one more toilet as there are 8 of us, he is very thoughtful:) the tuk tuk driver are very helpful and friendly too. They even provide towel despite the very low price that we paid. Its also very clean and the food in the restaurant is very reasonable even though we didnt manage to try it:)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay here, its very simple, spacious and clean. The staff were very kind, Nini and Charlee were absolutely lovely! As a young female backpacker it was a perfect place to stay however I stayed in a single room by myself so I didn’t really meet anyone at the place though it was low season. The night markets, bar street and the main square was a 15-minute walk away but I asked Charlee for a ride most of the time, it was only a dollar. I would recommend this place, I felt very safe here.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank RezmaR
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Sweet Dreams guesthouse is in the Wat Bo area of Siem Reap. The rooms are simple but clean. There is an outdoor restaurant with a choice of breakfast and lunch/dinner options. We had breakfast there every morning and it was very good. All the staff are lovely and helpful, and the owner is very friendly and knowledgeable about things to do in Siem Reap.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nigel H
Reviewed May 29, 2013

The hotel owner was extremely friendly, and knowledgable of the area. He set us up with a tuk-tuk driver to took us to Ankor Wat (and waited there until we were done to drive us back), among other places. He referred us to various things around town including a nearby pool. When we mentioned we were heading to Phnom Pehn, he referred us to a friend of his who owns a small hotel who picked us up from where the night bus dropped us off. Rooms were big, airconditioned, and clean, and the place had a great vibe. Very close to everything near by, I would recommend this place to anyone

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple