Sweet Dreams Guesthouse
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sun Inns Hotel(Siem Reap)
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsni niguest houseair conhot watertuk tuka nice place to staytwo nightscool offrooms are greatbus stationrecommend staying herestay in siem reaplarge roommrwificambodiasupermarket
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay here, its very simple, spacious and clean. The staff were very kind, Nini and Charlee were absolutely lovely! As a young female backpacker it was a perfect place to stay however I stayed in a single room by myself so I didn’t really meet anyone at the place though it was low season. The night markets, bar street and the main square was a 15-minute walk away but I asked Charlee for a ride most of the time, it was only a dollar. I would recommend this place, I felt very safe here.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank RezmaR
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Sweet Dreams guesthouse is in the Wat Bo area of Siem Reap. The rooms are simple but clean. There is an outdoor restaurant with a choice of breakfast and lunch/dinner options. We had breakfast there every morning and it was very good. All the staff are lovely and helpful, and the owner is very friendly and knowledgeable about things to do in Siem Reap.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nigel H
Reviewed May 29, 2013

The hotel owner was extremely friendly, and knowledgable of the area. He set us up with a tuk-tuk driver to took us to Ankor Wat (and waited there until we were done to drive us back), among other places. He referred us to various things around town including a nearby pool. When we mentioned we were heading to Phnom Pehn, he referred us to a friend of his who owns a small hotel who picked us up from where the night bus dropped us off. Rooms were big, airconditioned, and clean, and the place had a great vibe. Very close to everything near by, I would recommend this place to anyone

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 23, 2013

The hotel is cheap and clean. We had a big double room for 6 dollars per night as we stayed 5 nights. Nevertheless, we had a bad experience with one of the staff members. We accepted to take him as our tuk-tuk driver for the "big tour" of Angkor and once we were there he pretend that the big tour was something different from what it really is (showed by the map). He pretend that he could not do the big tour for the usual price, he drove away at the entry of Angkor without tuk-tuk and a few km away from the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank Jovi_n_luc
Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

We were welcomed here by Nini who stated that his home is our home!! The room was nice and clean. Nini is very friendly always using our names and asking how we are. One of the staff also took us round angkor wat for the day for $15 which was very enjoyable. The rooms are nice and spacious and clean for only $8 per night for a fan room for two people. I would advise anyone to stay here, the only warning I would give is that the food is not quite up to scratch (my carbonara was made with a tomato sauce), however if you want good quality food you should probably order traditional Khmer food! Also we were disappointed with the bus to Bangkok we booked here, which seemed quite unorganized.

• Stayed: April 2013