“No doubt, Wonderfull place!!!”

Siddharta Boutique Hotel
Ranked #62 of 361 Hotels in Siem Reap
Reviewed May 10, 2012

We stayed for 4 nights in Siddharta Boutique hotel. This hotel is located not on the center of the city, and, beleive me, it is much better! It is a pleasure to sleep, there are no noise of cars or people! You can enjoy your vocations. And if you prefer to spend evenings on the center - no problem! You have free tuk-tuk with personal driver(you must to book a room from their own web-site). The guy waited us everywhere. Also, this hotel has a nice spa massage. And I totally recommend to use it! The price and quility is so good. One day we went to another spa place (because at the hotel it was full booked), and we were absolutly dissapointed! Better to inform reception in the morning. The breakfast was good and tasty. And some special words I want to say about the stuff of this hotel - They are so helpfull, professional, kind, and nice people! Always they tried to help us immidiatly with any questions or small problems we had.
I highly recommend this hotel to you!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Natalia301
There are newer reviews for Siddharta Boutique Hotel

Reviewed May 7, 2012

We were directed here as their sister hotel was fully booked. One may find specials on booking sites, however we booked directly and this included the use of a tuk-tuk and driver. This was handy as the hotel is away from the town center. Mr Boren, our driver was great and helped us to fit in all our planned sight seeing.

The only room available was the honeymoon suite - and what a special treat that was! Large, clean and modern, with a huge circular cane day bed and flat screen TV. It was situated on a high floor at the end of the corridor and overlooked the pool and garden. This provided a peaceful retreat and a perfect base for 4 days of intensive touring.
The bed was decorated with the towels folded into a swan shape and decorated with flowers! A complementary fruit platter was also provided along with tea making facilities. The bathroom was clean, modern and had a range of toiletries available.

The roof- top restaurant provided great views, peaceful setting for drinks, snacks and meals. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet each morning and decided to dine in on one evening. The food was fresh and delicious.
The staff were professional and charming.
I had a relaxing massage at the spa and enjoyed that every much.The pool area was beautiful and well maintained - great for the hot afternoons. Sadly our afternoon relaxing here was interrupted by a very loud father and his spoilt child! Parents please consider other guests when bringing your children to a place like this!! Its not up to staff to tell you to be considerate.
Really enjoyed our stay here.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank travelmumSydney
Reviewed May 6, 2012

Stayed 4 nights in the Honeymoon suite on the 3rd floor. Nothing flash about the room but it was very clean and the shower worked well. Mattress was very firm ... normally would have major upper back pain but strangely didn't! Perhaps the microfibre pillows helped.

Check-in efficient; staff very friendly. Breakfast was basic but ample.

The assigned tuk-tuk man was punctual and reliable. Very nice concept so guests wouldn't have the hassle of being potentially overcharged by tuk-tuks hanging around Pub Street .....

Only 2 gripes (no biggie though):

Forget treatments at the spa. As a long-time spa junkie, the "herbal compress" treatment I had was average at best. Upside: the treatment room was quiet. 90 mins for US$22 ... not super cheap by Cambodian standards. I'm sure other rated spas offer better treatments.

If you're asking Reception to change your USD bills to smaller notes, please check that they're in (almost) pristine condition. I wanted small change for $20 and was given a fiver ($5) that was "worn" ... I tried using it at the airport but the cashiers wouldn't accept it. Could have been worse I guess .......

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 2, 2012

I found everything about the Siddharta hotel to be really well thought out and executed. The actual design of the hotel is very nice, with 30 rooms in 3 tiers of an l-shaped building looking out onto a peaceful enclosed courtyard full of greenery and the swimming pool. Even in very strong winds that accompanied a tropical storm my first night, my ground floor verandah was well protected. Rooms are spacious and clean, everything is very new. The verandah was awesome, with 2 bamboo loungers and a suspended egg-shaped bamboo chair. Service was exceptional, the staff arranged everything, even went to get medicine for me and changed my outward bound flight ticket with a travel agency. Having a spa in the hotel is great, and the food was very tasty and didn't cause any problems. All in all I had a very relaxing 3 nights here, and the hotel far surpassed my expectations, given the price.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms seem to have a larger verandah, and are more sheltered (in the case of a tropical...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank dbo55
Reviewed April 30, 2012

The Siddharta Hotel is a real gem.Instantly warm and welcoming by all the staff.Very special thanks and praise to Sona & Sokun the front of house girls.Amazing service,always happy and gracious.The inclusive Tuk Tuk is a first class service and our Mr T was a special and awesome man.Always on time and helpful he added so much fun to our trip, even at 5.00am for our day visit to Ankor Wat.My Son & I had 4 lovely nights at the Siddharta and enjoyed everything,the rooms, beds,shower, balcony seating,breakfasts,pool food and drinks, massage as well as the wonderful pool.All services were at very reasonable prices with superb service. Every booking that Sona or Sukun made for us was at a direct price and was done so efficiently.Simply cannot fault this hotel at all but the very special staff make this a magic place that when you leave you really miss it.Well done everyone at Siddharta,keep up the very good work.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank PETER R
Reviewed April 30, 2012 via mobile

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this property- it has been my favorite during our four months of travel.

I loved the property, the breakfast (try the dragon fruit jam), the pool, and the location. My favorite part, however, was the amazing staff who were always waiting to help with a smile. Soling and the rest of the staff helped to create one of the most memorable birthdays of my life!

We also had a fabulous tuk tuk driver named Mr T- always ready with a cool water and available anytime. The personalized tuk tuk is a phenomenal bonus.

Thank you to Siddharta for an experience I will never forget!

• Stayed: April 2012
3  Thank Tajmaholla
Reviewed April 29, 2012

This little gem was a great random find online. My boyfriend and I stayed here for three nights and was impressed by the quality of service, food and value. We had a spacious double room for only $75/night which included a full day private tuk tuk (very safe driver, knowledgable and personal driver). The nicely landscaped pool side provided plenty shade and sun (depending on what tickles your fancy).

Hotel is only located 10 mins from the airport and 10 mins to the old market and 15 minutes to Ang Kor Wat and other nearby temples.

A great option for couples or families.

• Stayed: April 2012