“Poor Pasta”

Cuisines: Asian, International
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Poor Pasta”
Reviewed March 9, 2012

The four of us all ordered different pasta dishes and none of them were all at good. The pasta was crunchie!! and the sauces were tasteless, so all in all not very good at all. We only had pasta so cannot comment on the other dishes available. The staff were ok but there were too few of them, rushing around all the time, recruit more staff.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank John S

Siem Reap, Cambodia
“Consistency would br good!”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

As I live in Siem Reap I am looking for a great Caesar Salad … thought I found it here but came again 2 days later and stale croutons and tomato added!!!
Consistency would be good!!!

Kampot, Cambodia
“One of the best steaks I have had in Cambodia!”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

Our family ate upstairs and enjoyed the cool breeze while we relaxed and waited for our food to come. This is a great place for kids and adults alike. Great western food! Very good service and the food was well prepared and cooked. The only thing we were disappointed in was with their advertisement in a local tourist book. They showed a huge plate of ribs, but they only had small ribs - which my father-in-law enjoyed! The pork chops were good and the steak was amazing - and only $6.50! Most steaks in Cambodia are not tender unless they are from Australia and then they are expensive! Would go back again!

• Visited January 2012
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great place for food and drinks!!!”
Reviewed January 12, 2012

I visited here both in the afternoon for drinks and also the following morning for breakfast!! We had a full English as we had been out for a few drinks the night before and it was really good and massive for the price!!.....,also one of the best cafe lattes ever :) would defo recommend it :)

chennai
“They have never been to Texas”
Reviewed January 8, 2012

Being away from Texas for the past 5 months I was so looking forward to some good bbq brisket and some baby back ribs when I was reading the menu. To my amazement they said they did not serve the ribs till after 6 p.m. but they did have the bbq brisket. The menu described the brisket as a tribute to the Texas hill country BBQ and so we ordered it hoping for a taste of home. What arrived was something you might find in an East coast resteraunt. It was like eating roast beef that had been treated like pulled pork. If you tried to pass this off as brisket in Texas, you would be run out of town. I am not saying it tasted bad as it was fairly tasty but I think you need to produce the product you advertise. The lack of ribs and the poor attempt at Texas BBQ brisket made this a disapointing stop for us in Siem Reap.

• Visited January 2012