Tropical Breeze Guest House
$162
$85
$57
$51
Golden Temple Hotel(Siem Reap)
$47
$39
$31
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspub streetquiet guesthouseangkor wattuk tuk drivernight marketstayed here for nightshot waterair conduring happy hourtriple roomrooms are cleanfree pickfew minutes walkcheap pricewould stay here againwe loved our staylaundry service
Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

We arrived by bus from 4000 islands and were picked up for free by one of the staff who was so friendly and welcoming, so appreciated when arriving late in a new country. The hotel room was clean with very powerful fans, TV and cute bathroom with hot water. Can't believe it was only £1.80 each! Free tea/coffee and lots of guidance from the staff about Angkor. 5 mins walk to Oldtown Market, tasty cheap restaurants on St.9 and Pub street. Great choice whether you are on a budget or not!!

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Great location for this lovely little guest house, they picked us up from the airport too. Staff were friendly and helpful, rooms were clean, balcony was really nice. Very close to Pub St, the night markets and lots of restaurants. Overall a great find and would recommend, it was very good value and I really liked it there. Average because there was no air con in the room.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I booked this place via a booking site, and it was actually full for a few days, I had to wait.

When I checked in, I was told the only room is by the kitchen, and it might be noisy, but only for breakfast.

The room itself was large, clean, well-maintained. Very hot water in the bathroom. Comfy bed. Desk etc. The issue was that breakfast started at six at, and some women were doing the laundry right outside my window, so I got very little sleep. I checked out at seven am. and said it was too noisy. I'd booked three days, he just charged the one and gave me a dollar off and wasn't funny about it. I just got the worst room perhaps?

Room Tip: NOT near the kitchen!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank lifemagic
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I have just lived at the Tropical Breeze Guest House for three months and it was the best stay i have had anywhere! Everyone was so friendly to me that it was like living with a big family,beautiful people. As time proceeded the guests comming and going were also just as friendly as the staff,thankyou so much to everyone there,you all made my stay in Siem Reap even more magical!!

Room Tip: If you have been on a long journey to get there get a room for one night and relax,you can look for alternate accomadation the next day when more alert,enjoy it all and remember that we are guests in another country.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

We stayed for about 4 days, the staff was very helpful in arranging tuk-tuks and tours for us. We had a three bed room, very clean except the bathroom had a weird smell. Laundry took a day but it was clean. Very polite staff, nice atmosphere.

• Stayed: August 2012