“Wonderful experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #100 of 209 Outdoor Activities in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Siem Reap Dirt Bike Tours offers 'off the beaten track' adventure tours around Cambodia. Based in Siem Reap, we are perfectly placed to take you to the most extreme places in Cambodia, all on our door step!So come on, lets get dirty in Cambodia!!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

I booked the 1 day dirt bike tour and Richard, the owner, was very accommodating to my requests.

When i first met Richard, he greeted me warmly like an old friend which really helps because it was awhile since i was on a bike , let alone a dirt bike and it soothed by nervousness a little.

We drove to his house where we met his wonderful wife, and very handsome baby son along with his very friendly right hand man , Sophal.

Richard has a wonderful fleet of well maintained 250cc to 400cc dirtbikes as well as a good assortment of riding gear if you didn't have any with you.

During the ride, Sophal and Richard were very patient and helpful as i kept crashing into bushes or falling face first into the mud/water. Richard taught me a few tips and tricks when it comes to navigating tougher obstacles throughout the trail. Sophal guided us through some VERY beautiful Cambodian countryside.Siem Reap city is one thing but you really have to go out there to see what Khmer life is like.

After a long, tiring and very fun day out, Richard and Sophal brought us back to Richards house to have a cold well deserved beer. Thank you very much for the experience and ill be back in Siem Reap hopefully soon for another round of adventure.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank ExplorerJake

Maidenhead, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Exceeded expectations & beyond!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

A smoothly organized day consisting of Richards right hand man Sophal picking me up from my guesthouse taking me to pick up my 250cc bike for the day. The bike was in perfect condition and words can not describe how fun and exhilarating the day was. A full range of sand, mud, road & other windy little routes took me to the hidden temple which was so peaceful and undiscovered. Sophal was smiley, well spoken and most of all gave me full confidence across the whole day, I would like to say thankyou again to them for one of the best days of my 6 month traveling experience :)

Visited May 2013
3 Thank Andy K
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Khmer 6 Day Enduro!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

Just had the most amazing 7 days with the S.R.D.B.T Team. Six days of fantastic riding, with a rest day after the first three days....a welcome break.

Nearly 1400Kms through a wide variety of terrain.....on real enduro bikes! Richard is on a winner....providing KTM's for the off road enthusiast is a "blinder"!!!

Our group and other members of our Motorcycle club are already planning for more.

If you want a true off road adventure you couldn't go past this experience.

Siem Reap Off Road...I'll see you soon!!!

Klemmy
East Malvern Motor Cycle Club (Melbourne, Australia)

Visited February 2013
2 Thank Jeffre K
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great fun!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

Great day out on the temple tour. Sophal our guide was brilliant and was most informative about the temple we went to and about Cambodia in general. Riding was mixed dirt roads and sand.
Planning on going back next year.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank Simon T
Normal, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“dirt bike ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

this was a awsome ride sophul was a great tour guide i will be going back again if u ever thought about doing this just go and do it u wont regret it

Visited November 2012