Tripadvisor
Siem Reap
Open today: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great tour on the Angkor area

Had a great two days with guide Suan Sokhum, doing the small and the great tour on the Angkor area... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
mariannet585
Amazing Grand Circle tour with THE BEST Siem Reap guide

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
ZhouDaguan

All reviews cycle tour beautiful country sense of humour his knowledge lead guide visiting cambodia fantastic guide fantastic trip great fun angkor wat off the beaten track phnom penh day trip two days trek jokes crew
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I did a Grand Circle tour with Sokhom, and it was without question our best day in Siem Reap. Sokhom knew an incredible amount about the temples and history of Cambodia, and was very happy to share his knowledge and answer our seemingly endless questions. His English was very good, and he was also very funny (he cracked jokes most of the day). He even took more time out of his day to give us local experiences off the normal 'scheduled' Grand Circle tour. If I had the option to give him six stars, I would without any hesitation. Sokhom: thank you for such an amazing day! (Note: Sokhom was arranged for us through our hotel, HARI Residence & Spa, but whether you're organising a tour through your hotel or going direct it's definitely worth it to try and get him. During our time in Siem Reap we were able to see other tour guides 'in action' and the quality can range from guide to guide...and getting a great guide makes all the difference!)

Date of experience: January 2020
kaleidoscopeguided, Owner at Kaleidoscope Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much Q and G for your great lovely review. I am so appreciated for your enjoyment with me. I am also so glad to be your tour guide and arranged everything for you and your wife. I hope I will see you someday somewhere. I love you.

Reviewed January 15, 2020

I am a travel agent and always recommend Sokhom to my clients. I know that they will have the best time. He is very funny, knowledgeable and great company. His English is excellent and he has a great sense of humour. He can arrange your tour to suit your needs be it a hard core cycle or a leisurely walk round the temple with Tuk Tuk transfers. He is very professional and makes sure that his clients have the best time.

Date of experience: September 2019
kaleidoscopeguided, Manager at Kaleidoscope Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi my lovely sister Sarah thank you so much for your great review on my TripAdvisor. I am so glad to be part of your family and tour guide. I am so happy that you enjoyed the trip with me.
I love you. Have a nice day!
Take care!
Cheers,
Sokhom

Reviewed January 11, 2020

Sokhom was our tour guide while in Cambodia for a three day tour if the temples. He made it very enjoyable and fun. He knew the good spots for taking pictures which was great! Also our driver (Barang) was great and got us to our spots on time and safe. I would book with them both anytime. Both super friendly and kind.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed December 18, 2019

We had a great 2 day tour of Angkor Wat with our guide Sokhom. Visiting the temples is an incredible experience and exceeded our expectations. The tour was very informative and Sokhom's great sense of humour and clear passion for his job made for a very enjoyable few days. Sokhom also made sure to cater for each person on the tour and was particularly good with helping my mother up and down and into the various bits of the temples. I would definitely recommend taking this tour.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed December 7, 2019

Sokhom was our guide on a 2 week cycle tour around Cambodia and ensured we all had the most amazing time. From start to finish he was great, taking us off the main routes in to the countryside to places you just couldn't find without good local knowledge of the areas. He looked after the group making sure we were comfortable at all times and was such good fun with many jokes to enhance the experience! Vutha was our driver who was great fun too, always there to fill up our water bottles and ensure we had plenty of food at the snack stops (which were numerous). Sokhom was very knowledgeable on the history of the areas visited, especially Angkor Wat. He was also extremely helpful re organising meals as I am vegan so it could have been difficult but it wasn't and the food was amazing. I highly recommend using this company for your visit.

Date of experience: December 2019