Beautiful surrounds, spacious apartment, fabulous food in the restaurant (including our breakfast which was inclusive) & attentive & friendly staff with lots of little touches that make your stay feel special.
Great location within walking distance along main streets to the restaurant, bar & market districts but being over the river, it was quiet enough to relax anytime of the day or night. Plus the always on duty night-watchmen/women made you feel completely safe & secure.
Karavansara Retreat would be perfect for couples, a group of friends, solo travellers or families who want to visit the amazing country of Cambodia. Plus Siem Reap was an extremely easy place to live in for our stay considering we were foreign visitors in a (wonderfully) different culture.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Karavansara Retreat and Residences is unparalleled — a world cultural heritage site, a beautiful natural environment, award-winning architectural design, exceptional service and a small number of rooms to ensure exclusivity and privacy. The ethos of Karavansara is founded in the sophisticated luxury that is afforded by attention to the smallest details. Come join us for an enriching, enlightening and rewarding 'lifestyle' experience that will make this the holiday you will always cherish. Comfort, convenience, relaxes and delicious are the hallmarks of Karavansara Retreat and Residences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Angkor Safari Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Karavansara Retreat & Residences Hotel Siem Reap
- Karavansara Retreat And Residences