• Location. Short walk over the river to the markets and Pub Street.
• Very large, high ceiling, well equipped rooms: fridge, toiletries, kettle, daily tea/coffee/water, hair dryer, table and chairs. See photos.
• Nice, but odd, free standing bathroom. See photos.
• Friendly staff.
• All the rooms open onto a courtyard/garden area. 2 rows of 4 rooms, each only 2 storeys high, so no major climbing of stairs required.
• Mosquito fumigating!!! This is the reason for my low rating of the hotel and was very disturbing. We were given no warning or chance to vacate. Zero visability outside our room due to the poison cloud, which even poured into our room through all the gaps. I wet a towel, covered my face and went to the 3rd floor where the open air pool is situated and where my granddaughter was swimming. The poison was wafting around up there also. TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE.
• Air con was so poor in our first room, we asked to be moved. Ceiling fan in our second room worked at one speed, cyclonic.
• Rooms are a little dusty in the corners and along the edges.
I would probably stay again, subject to fumigation.