The rooms and pool were clean and very comfortable, although they were a bit devoid of character and very expensive by Cambodian standards. The staff were very friendly but they were kinda dodgy - they helped us organise things, but then secretly charged a huge commission for doing so. I guess this is standard for Cambodia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Karavansara Retreat and Residences is unparalleled — a world cultural heritage site, a beautiful natural environment, award-winning architectural design, exceptional service and a small number of rooms to ensure exclusivity and privacy. The ethos of Karavansara is founded in the sophisticated luxury that is afforded by attention to the smallest details. Come join us for an enriching, enlightening and rewarding 'lifestyle' experience that will make this the holiday you will always cherish. Comfort, convenience, relaxes and delicious are the hallmarks of Karavansara Retreat and Residences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Karavansara Retreat & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Karavansara Retreat & Residences Hotel Siem Reap
- Karavansara Retreat And Residences