“What are you waiting for? BOOK IT NOW!”

Khmer Ways - Moto Adventures Day Tours
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: KHMER WAYS MOTO ADVENTURES - Discover Cambodia by Moto. We strongly believe that the best way to discover a country is the way of the locals. In Cambodia the Khmers' major means of transportation is by moto (Honda Dream 125cc), enabling them and us to reach the remote beauties of the real Cambodia. Join us to follow the Khmers on their trails through rice fields, bamboo groves and jungle towards hidden villages, ancient temples and breathtaking views.
Reviewed February 13, 2013

THE best tour I have done in my 6 weeks travelling Asia. This is also one of the biggest reasons I am heading back to Siem Reap. BE WARNED. YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH CAMBODIA AFTER TAKING THIS TOUR.

Khmer Ways allows you to see the beauty that is the countryside of Siem Reap, in true Khmer fashion- as promised. Experience the gorgeous red soil, palm trees, rice fields and villages...swim in a waterfall, see old statues in the midst of the jungle, and watch the sunset through the clouds as you ride back into town. This company really allows you to touch Cambodia.

My friend and I did the Kulen Mountain tour a few weeks ago and it was extreme scootering at its finest- with rocks, sand, water and trails through the jungle, in between nice scenic drives on the lovely red soil, and the highway. This one might be a little intimidating for someone who has never ridden before, but there are other tours offered as well, and I am sure the guides would slow it down if necessary.

I cannot say enough good things about this tour and the company. AMAZING!

They even went above and beyond and sent an email thanking us for doing the tour and asking us how it went. Customer service at its finest, and as a fellow business owner, I appreciate all the effort!

Jody

"off the beaten track"
in 11 reviews
"long ride"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 8 reviews
"rice fields"
in 9 reviews
"local life"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed January 8, 2013

This morning I took the Khmer Ways half day tour. Just myself and the excellent guide (sorry - can't find his name). 4 hours of meandering through the Cambodian countryside. Fantastic views, kids waving and shouting hello, water buffalo wallowing, flat landscapes dotted with sugar palm trees and more besides.

Most of the ride was off road and a bit dusty so you need to wear closed shoes and long trousers - and probably a long sleeved shirt as the sun gets really hot but you tend not to notice when your're on the move.

There are one or two bits of track which need you need to concentrate on but there's nothing too challenging.

One of the best things I've ever done in Cambodia.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

We really enjoyed this tour. Loved riding the motor bikes. First time for me but easy to learn for beginners. Riding through the countryside on the motor bikes was the highlight of our Siem Reap visit. The bbq lunch provided was awesome! So much meat! (they also offer vegetarian options I think). Highly recommend Khmer Ways!

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Yesterday, I took a wonderful tour through the Cambodian countryside with tour guide, Mr. Ny. It was my first time on a motorbike and he did a great job explaining how to ride and was very patient with me as I learned. The tour was wonderful and showed me a beautiful and off the beaten path view of Cambodia. It was truly an experience that I will never forget. I highly recommend taking this tour if you are in Siem Reap. You will love it.