“Nice Dance Show”

Cuisines: Cambodian
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I went upstairs for the free Cambodian Dance Show. It started at 7:30, although the first 20 minutes is music. The dancers, 4 young women and 4 young men, performed several dances with costume changes for each dance. You can order food and drinks but there is no pressure to do so. I had the fish amok with rice. It was a bit pricier than normal, but hey, you got a free show. If you haven't seen traditional dancing before, stop by, even if just for a while. Downstairs in the bar, it is very loud.

1  Thank ohiowanderer

Reviewed July 1, 2013

If you can drink enough before going in order to stop yourself from getting a headache you will enjoy this place for the rest of the night. Cheap buckets, pool tables, and a dance floor packed with other fun-loving tourists and locals

1  Thank Stackapopalypse
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Great place to see apsara dance. We just ordered two beers for $2 and watched the whole show. The show starts at 8pm and ends around 9:30pm. Great value for money! The food doesn't look bad either, reasonable price; it's just that we ate before going. The place is renovated really well and has great service! Highly recommended!

1  Thank Jiemi G
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I had one of my best traveling moments in temple club. I was a solo traveler and i didnt know anyone but most of the people who visit this club are very much open to making new friends. the cocktail prices are reasonable and they also have buckets. and the club dj provides great music. it is centrally located in the middle of pub street. the party rages on until 3am and the bar is quite secure. no drug dealers too.

1  Thank neilthewanderer
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We ended up at temple club for Khmer new year. What a blast, the locals were very welcoming of us and we spent the night partying up a storm with the khmers and 2 Asian ladies. The only down side was NO one would serve me at the bar - it took me almost 20 minutes to get a lady waitress to serve me while all the male bartenders served everyone other than me.

1  Thank nathaliesweet