“Overpriced, sub-standard food and drunk, obnoxious customers”
Review of Temple Club

Temple Club
Ranked #306 of 983 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Cuisines: Cambodian
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Located on Pub St. this restuarant serves poor food in an uncomfortable setting. I sat down at an outdoor table just under a table with 5 young men. They talked loudly and was joined by an idiot with a halloween mask. The idiot walked in from the street and stood right next to my shoulder yelling to the five young men. He was either drunk or stoned. I moved over a table. The idiot came to my table and wanted to know why I moved to another table. I would not talk to him and he kept yelling at me. Apparently, the Temple has no manager and no security. The situation was very uncomfortable. I will never eat or drink here again. Avoid this dilapidated establishment.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Service was below any standard. I ordered pizza, when it came we asked for silverware and pepper, finally 14 minutes later, she walked by and slammed it on the table. Food was bland.
Beer was advertised for 50 cents per draft, we had a total of 5 and billed for $1 each. When I questioned, I was told 50 cents was only for the first one. I started to state the obvious sign when "Brutus" the manager walked over and just glared.
There are better rest. on Pub Street, stay away for this one......

Reviewed February 27, 2013

We were looking for something different for the night and as backpackers we need to think about the budget. We had seen the advertisement for the free show on pub street. I was positively suprised, the prices were the same as everywhere, the western and Cambodian food was nice and the service professional. I really enjoyed the dance show. It lasted for almost 2 hours and was diverse. Great night for no money so I can definitely recommend it.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

We've been to the Temple club restaurant to have a drink before diner.
We first ordered Cocktails and Mix fruits juice.
Cocktails arrived fine but no mix fruits juice, after 15 minutes wait and a first remain from my part to the waiter, he said to me "yes yes it's on the way". I was thinking : "Is he going on the trees to take the fruits ?" because it was really long.
The waiter came back with a Coconut juice saying to me "Your Mix fruits juice Sir"...
After I finnaly had it, we ordered a beer, same 15 minutes wait and nothing on the table. Enough for me I asked the waiter to talk to the manager.
I said him the story, and that the service is really poor, he answered me. "Thank you I am going to talk to my staff".
With the bill not even a small discount.
Please forget that place !

Reviewed February 20, 2013

A bit on the tourist side, and packed with a strange mix of people though Great Values, Awesome views from the balcony and cheap eats. Has AMAZING and cheap breakfast in the mornings.