“Perfect Massage Salon”

Lemongrass Garden Beauty & Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: One of the largest and most popular mid-range beauty and massage specialists in Siem Reap, we try our hardest to offer the best massage in Siem Reap with regular staff training, and we are so pleased to see our reviews reflect that :) With soothing music, experienced and friendly staff, a range of entirely new "spiritual" massage experiences and a warm welcome, Lemongrass Garden is gaining a solid reputation rivaling the more expensive boutique services, at much more affordable prices.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
UK
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Perfect Massage Salon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

My wife and I visited Lemongrass 3 times during our stay in Siem Reap so we must have found something good! Basically from our reasonably extensive experience of travelling around Asia massage spas fall into one of 3 camps (a) basic foot/shoulder places - cheap but not an experience (b) luxury pampering spas that charge accordingly but offer style over substance and (c) ones like Lemongrass that offer a great experience and the best of all worlds - good beds (with holes in so no cramped necks....), lovely music, private rooms and professional masseuses - all at a reasonable price - about $18 for an hours massage that passed all too soon. Perfect! Just go there and avoid the more expensive or more basic options....

1 Thank Ian_HirstUk
LemongrassGarden, Owner at Lemongrass Garden Beauty & Massage, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Dear Ian,

This has to be one of our favorite reviews we have received. The reason is because that you describe exactly the category we try to be in. We are a modest spa who try to focus on our skill, training, comfort levels, and of course, value for money. We are so thrilled that you noticed these things and would like to thank you for making our day with your lovely, thoughtful words.

We wish you the safest and most enjoyable travels.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
United Kingdom
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 120 helpful votes
“Excellent massage and excellent ambience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

I had a traditional Khmer Massage here on a recent trip to Siem Reap. The massage was perfectly done and left me feeling rejuvenated. The ambience of the place was wonderful and was a perfect end to a long day.

Visited December 2013
LemongrassGarden, Owner at Lemongrass Garden Beauty & Massage, responded to this review, January 1, 2014
Dear Daniel,

We are so thrilled to end our year with such a kind and generous review. Your words have summed up exactly what we are trying to achieve at Lemongrass Garden and all of the staff and I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, and everybody else.

We wish you all the best for your ongoing travels and indeed, a happy 2014. Happy new year.

Singapore, Singapore
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent massage sessions”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

Both my partner and myself visited this spa twice during our stay for the traditional khmer and aromatheraphy massage respectively. The room was clean, ambiance was good, therapists was skilled and the price was reasonable. We were especially happy with Kun, who did a good massage job. Although we have also tried out Bodia Spa, we will recommend Lemongrass Spa as an excellent alternative considering the reasonable rates that they charge.

1 Thank HSNeo
Dear HSNeo,

On behalf of everybody at Lemongrass Garden, I would like to thank you for your lovely review and support of our spa. We are delighted that you came to try us twice and enjoyed both times. We look forward to hearing from other customers that you have recommended us and really appreciate your continued support of our family run, locally owned spa :)

Melb
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Don't do four hands massage!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

Mum and I chose the four hand massage, I tried the aromatherapy one and mum tried the Khmer one. Unfortunately it was not relaxing at all.

In my massage the two therapist did not synchronize their moves and the pressure was not synchronized also.

They did not seemed to know what they are doing so whilst one was massaging my head after leg and arm massage the other person started massaging my arms and legs AGAIN, seemingly to fill up time.

All thorough out the two therapists were whispering and laughing (although quietly), so it wasn't relaxing at all

I rather pay more money to go to Bodia spa

Dear Pigout_travels,

Thank you for your review of Lemongrass Garden. We appreciate the time you took to offer your experience.

We read your feedback paper and are disappointed that you couldn't enjoy your time with us. Our 4 hands massage has become exceedingly popular and so many people are choosing this massage for the great value and technique we train all of our staff to use.

Our staff are trained thoroughly to ensure they do not speak during any treatment unless the customer speaks with them. Having spoken with my staff, they have told me they spoke only once and that was very briefly about synchronizing. I have informed them that this is not acceptable and would like to apologize if it disrupted your treatment. This is the first complaint I have ever heard of this kind, and I am certain it will be the last.

Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Relaxing spa, wonderful staff. Highly recommend!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013

We were looking for a spa to go after a long days of visiting temples. We walked past it and decided to go in. Very close to Pub street. The staff were so friendly, facilities were clean. I was so relaxed. The rooms were so well done ambiance was conducive to relaxation (with lovely music) The massage beds, towels were all clean.

We chose a package - body scrub, oil massage and head massage for $40! Bargain! I didn't want a head massage so I asked I could substitute that for a foot scrub instead, and they kindly agreed. It was a shame we were leaving the next morning, I would have come back the next day!

1 Thank andeemae
Dear Andeemae,

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your visit to Lemongrass Garden. We are even more pleased that you appreciated the value for money, as this is what we strive for. Your kind words are extremely welcome and we feel honored to have been one of your closing memories of Siem Reap :)