“No value in the little you pay”

Lemongrass Garden Beauty & Massage
Ranked #6 of 112 Spas & Wellness in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: One of the largest and most popular mid-range beauty and massage specialists in Siem Reap, we try our hardest to offer the best massage in Siem Reap with regular staff training, and we are so pleased to see our reviews reflect that :) With soothing music, experienced and friendly staff, a range of entirely new "spiritual" massage experiences and a warm welcome, Lemongrass Garden is gaining a solid reputation rivaling the more expensive boutique services, at much more affordable prices.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed September 12, 2013

This place while inexpensive, is not even worth the visit. My "pedicure" was done while having my facial. No foot soak, minimal massage to my feet/legs. I had some rough skin on my heels and it was not taken care of with a simple slosh of water and 15 seconds of loofah. I would not recommend going here for a pedicure. My facial was average at best. I didn't say anything while there to the staff but did write my opinion for them to see on the feedback form they offer so maybe they can improve their services. Again at $6/ pedicure, what else would I expect? The area for the facial and pedicure was an open room with a curtain, the noise from the street comes in and all lobby conversations can be heard as well, and when others come in for treatments they come in right next to you while trying to relax. The personnel set up their things and this is noisy as well. Sorry for the brutal honesty but I do so I hopes they can make improvements, very nice and friendly staff.

LemongrassGarden, Owner at Lemongrass Garden Beauty & Massage, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

We are devastated to have to read this at the start of our day. We did read your feedback form and appreciated your comments, so we are really disappointed that we had to read them again here.

Our pedicure is usually a customer favourite because of the skill and care our girls take, and at just $6, it really is great value for money with a nail cut, cuticle removal, dead skin removal around the nails and light scrub carried out by trained, professional staff in an air conditioned environment. You are correct that the scrub is only brief, as we offer this treatment separately in our services for a more thorough treatment. During the facial, there is a 20 minute window whilst our products are soothing your skin, allowing the staff to perform the pedicure. If they knew that you wanted them done separately, they would happily have done so.

I really apologize that the treatments were not enjoyable for you. You can see by our high number of positive reviews that most people do enjoy their time with us, so we are all truly disappointed that you didn't, but hope that we might see you again so you can try us and receive the same excellent standards that many before you have.

We wish you all the best and most rewarding travels ahead.

Warmest regards,

All of the Team at Lemongrass Garden Spa

Write a ReviewReviews (1,054)

Reviewed September 6, 2013

After spa hopping throughout my trip, I think this was one of the better massages I've gotten. I had the traditional Khmer massage and the oil one. Both were great. Left feeling relaxed and sleepy!

LemongrassGarden, Owner at Lemongrass Garden Beauty & Massage, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

We're delighted that we gave you one of your most enjoyable massages throughout your travels. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us, and we wish you more relaxing experiences to come :)

Warm Regards,

Reviewed August 26, 2013

The staff at Lemongrass Garden are very well trained and offer a full range of services for relaxation and beauty treatments. I had a foot scrub, full body aromatherapy massage and manicure and felt very relaxed and well treated from the moment we arrived. The staff were delightful and very professional and we met their employer who also spoke about the ways in which they ensure the staff are treated with respect and valued in their employment. I would highly recommend attending Lemongrass Garden for a bit of pampering and relaxation

LemongrassGarden, Owner at Lemongrass Garden Beauty & Massage, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2013

It was a delight meeting you and your daughter once again at Lemongrass. I really enjoyed our conversation and am more then happy to talk about the company, as we are all very proud of the job we do here. It is a much needed bonus that we receive customers like yourself with a strong interest in the country and well being of the people. With regards to you experience, we are thrilled that you felt you were treated luxuriously. As a mid range spa, this is something we strive extra hard to achieve and we are so delighted that you felt the effects of that. We value our customers feedback strongly, so on behalf of all of us at Lemongrass Garden, I would like to thank you for your amazing words and thoughtful review.

I hope that we meet again soon.

Warm regards,

Daniel Venn, and All of the Team at Lemongrass Garden Spa

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Needed a body scrub and oil massage to get my skin back into condition and this place gave one of the best packages ever.
Very proffesional lady "Prisey" looked after me.
Had a nice little sleep as she applied the oil, afterwards felt like a new man. Thank You.

Really appreciated that this company looks after the staff and trains them and gives them a good career.

LemongrassGarden, Owner at Lemongrass Garden Beauty & Massage, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Haha, "Pisey" says thank you. ;) As do we, for posting your really marvelous review! We were so happy to read this and just over the moon you thought it was one of the best massages, especially with the emphasis on EVER. We really appreciate your custom and will continue to look after our staff and improve daily our services and treatments.

Thank you once again, and come back any time :)

Warm regards,

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Where do I start? From the moment I made my reservation to the moment I left the experience was wonderful.
I was greeted on the phone by the owner and made my reservation for a foot massage and facial. Upon arrival he greeted me and we discussed the business and the products. It was nice to see a gentleman in the industry who was passionate about ensuring his customers understood what they were getting.
The treatment was to revitalise the feet after the temples and to cleanse my pores. My therapist, Aly, was fantastic. Very attentive whilst making sure I was comfortable. At the completion as I was filling out the questionnaire I was looking at the treatments and found myself back the following day. I had the body scrub and full body oil massage. Both days were as good as each other and I came away feeling revitalised.
The venue is clean, it has a relaxing feel as you walk through the door and the prices are reasonable. I would recommend. Thanks Aly.

LemongrassGarden, Owner at Lemongrass Garden Beauty & Massage, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2013

After reading your detailed praise of our spa on your customer feedback survey, I am so surprised to see that you took further time in writing a review for us here too!! Well, what can I say, it was a pleasure talking with you and seeing you return the following day. Thank you so much for supporting our business and for your custom. Aly is thrilled that you mentioned her and says hello too :)

Wishing you the safest and most enjoyable travels,

Kindest regards,