“Best massage I've had around Asia!”

Lemongrass Garden Beauty & Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: One of the largest and most popular mid-range beauty and massage specialists in Siem Reap, we try our hardest to offer the best massage in Siem Reap with regular staff training, and we are so pleased to see our reviews reflect that :) With soothing music, experienced and friendly staff, a range of entirely new "spiritual" massage experiences and a warm welcome, Lemongrass Garden is gaining a solid reputation rivaling the more expensive boutique services, at much more affordable prices.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
Perth, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Best massage I've had around Asia!”
Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

After a long day of temple visiting, we thought what better to do than a massage?

Made a booking through phone, and showed up at the arranged timing, and was served a cool Lemongrass & ginger tea! A form was given to us indicate where we would like the masseuse to concentrate on, where to be softer, or where not to massage at all!

Had no waiting time, no delays whatsoever and headed straight to where we would be for the next 2 hours... Lockers are available to keep your things.

I must recommend Khmer style massage to any and everyone who hasn't tried it!! It is, in my opinion, the best style of massage! We felt fantastic after our session too!

Lemongrass also graciously made special arrangements to open an hour before the usual timing to accommodate our request, as our flight was in the early afternoon.

Thank you to Lemongrass Garden Beauty & Massage for the great service and a bigger thank you to Sombo and Lin for the excellent massage!! :)

LemongrassGarden, Owner at Lemongrass Garden Beauty & Massage, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
"Best massage I've had around Asia!" The perfect compliment, and the perfect start to our day. Especially for Sombo and Lin, who currently have bright, shining smiles as I've read your review to them :) We're all delighted you enjoyed your time with us and hope we prepared you for a relaxing and sleepy flight. Wishing you the best and most exciting travels.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Hua Hin, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Blissful!”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

After a full day visiting the amazing temples,shopping and eating,it was time for some much needed pampering. I had walked past Lemongrass Garden Beauty & massage, it looked very inviting,so in I went. After being greeted by the very friendly and professional staff,I was seated,offered a cool drink and a beautiful refreshing cool face cloth,which smelt heavenly of Lemongrass, all this within a few minutes of entering this little oasis. I knew then I was in for an amazing massage experience.
I chose a one hour full body oil massage and a 30 minute head & neck massage . My masseuse led me upstairs to a very big,clean and quite room. My masseuse was very professional,and thoughtful,checking if the pressure of the massage was to my liking,and if I was not to hot or cold.After one and a half hours of bliss,I floated downstairs and waiting was a warm ginger tea and refreshing lemongrass face cloth,all this for $22 US Dollars. I will certainly be coming back to Lemongrass Beauty Garden Massage,next time I am in Siem Reap,but next time I will be spending the whole day there.
Thank you to my masseuse and all the lovely staff.

Visited February 2013
LemongrassGarden, Owner at Lemongrass Garden Beauty & Massage, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
We like the word "Blissful" and are delighted that you found your experience to be just this. We all now have big smiles on our faces reading that you would like to spend your whole day with us!, as this is exactly the reaction we try so hard to push for. Reading your kind review makes it all worth while. Thank you for your time to write about us, and we hope that we will meet again in the very near future.

Santa Fe
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“4 Hand Khmer for absolute bliss”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

While in Siem Reap massages are the essential tool to make this visit special. After a hot day in the temples or a long excursion in the surrounding areas, nothing is more soothing than a massage in a serene setting. The Lemongrass Spa is one of the top places in town for this. We opted for a one hour 4 Hand traditional Khmer massage and were in for a special treat. Starting with welcome drink and a food bath before we were taken to our massage room where the 4 young Khmer women took care of every tense muscle in our body. After the treatment we were greeted with a nice ginger-honey tea and sat for another 15 minutes talking withe the receptionist and our four therapists.

Well worth the money spent, we cannot wait until we will be back in Siem Reap next year.

Visited February 2013
LemongrassGarden, Owner at Lemongrass Garden Beauty & Massage, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
Viewing all of the wonderful temples on offer here in Siem Reap is extremely tiring, and we couldn't agree more with your summary of massages being the "essential tool" :) We're thrilled that you enjoyed your teas, foot bath, massage and experience with us, and that you took the time to talk with our staff afterwards :)

Wishing you the safest and most enjoyable remainder of your travels, and perhaps we'll see you again next year?

Siem Reap, Cambodia
“Highly recommend it”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Went there with two friends without booking one evening. The staff was nice and polite. Two of us opted for a Traditional Khmer massage (1h/10$) and the third one for a body scrub. We were offered a ginger tea and less than five minutes after, we were upstairs in a huge room where "futons" for massage are separated by curtains. The place was really quiet and peaceful. I took a bath before my massage since I always have dust on my feet when walking with flip-flops and thought it would be more courteous towards my masseuse.
The masseuse was perfect, attentive. At one point, she and the other masseuse left the room us without a word. We were a bit surprised by this abrupt end and started to dress up until they came back five minutes later with special cushions for head massage!
Be aware that for the body scrub, if you accept to get "your belly" massaged, your masseuse won't covered your breasts with a towel!
I strongly recommend this place and will come back soon!

Visited January 2013
We're pleased that you enjoyed your experience with us, and that you appreciated our custom made massage beds / futons :) We feel it is important not to massage any customer on the floor like many places do.

I would like to apologize that your masseuse left the room without telling you. For every massage we offer, the masseuse will leave the room for no more then 1 minute to wash their hands before performing the head massage. When the customers appear to be asleep, our staff will quietly leave and return without saying anything, as not to awaken them.

We have warm showers available at our spa, and upon request, our customers are welcome to have one before or after treatment, so that you don't need to bath at your hotel first :)

Thank you for your lovely words and feedback, and we really hope that we will see you return to us soon.

Singapore
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Great massage”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I had a back, neck and shoulder massage. My masseur was great and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The place is clean, conveniently located and they provide drinks before and after the massage. I even had my feet washed and cleaned, though I did not purchase a foot massage.

Visited February 2013
LemongrassGarden, Owner at Lemongrass Garden Beauty & Massage, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
We're all so delighted that you enjoyed your massage and experience in our spa :) Thank you so much for your lovely words and we wish you the most amazing travels ahead.