“Siem Reap Escape”

Lemongrass Garden Beauty & Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: One of the largest and most popular mid-range beauty and massage specialists in Siem Reap, we try our hardest to offer the best massage in Siem Reap with regular staff training, and we are so pleased to see our reviews reflect that :) With soothing music, experienced and friendly staff, a range of entirely new "spiritual" massage experiences and a warm welcome, Lemongrass Garden is gaining a solid reputation rivaling the more expensive boutique services, at much more affordable prices.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Texas, USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Siem Reap Escape”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I recently spent several months in Siem Reap and after trying other places, the Lemongrass Garden became my go-to spot for massages. I found it to be the perfect combination of excellent service and economy. I generally opted for the traditional Khmer massage and it was so relaxing, many times I dozed off. I loved the before and after-service cup of tea, the foot washing, the locker provided for my belongings, the clothing provided for the massage, and the "hole" in the massage bed for my face. I never made an appointment but they were always able to accomodate me when I dropped in.

If you're going to be in Siem Reap for awhile, consider a membership. It only costs $1 to join and you earn 10% of your first visit, 20% of your second visit and 30% of your third and subsequent visits. It's a great deal!

1 Thank frequentflyer41
LemongrassGarden, Owner at Lemongrass Garden Beauty & Massage, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
It was our pleasure to host your massages and we were so happy you chose to use us repeatedly. Thank you so much for your custom and telling others about your experience with us.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
hampshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“An Oasis in the hustle and bustle of Siem Reap!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Saw The great reviews of Lemongrass Spa on Trip Advisor somy boyfriend and I decided to give it a go. It was excellent. Excellent service and very friendly and professional staff. I had a full body aromatherapy massage for an hour - $15 and worth every cent!....very modern interior and good range of products....would highly recommend!

2 Thank hotfuzztables
LemongrassGarden, Owner at Lemongrass Garden Beauty & Massage, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
It's always a good feeling when our spa is compared with an oasis and we are so pleased that you and your boyfriend considered your experience with us as 'excellent'. Thank you so much for your recommendation and we wish you the safest and most inspiring travels.

Geneva, Switzerland
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Attentive service and lovely ambience”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I had a back and neck massage, and a multi-vitamin facial at Lemongrass. I highly recommend this spa. The service is excellent. It's a little more than the regular parlors on the streets, but the price is nothing compared to American standards and the services are well worth the difference. Highly recommend it!

Visited September 2012
Thank you for your time in sharing your wonderful review with us. All of the team is always so happy to read such kind words! We are pleased that you find us good value for money and will continue to strive to be the best spa in Siem Reap.

Lisbon, Lisboa, Portugal
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Relaxing experience”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Lovely and relaxing place with friendly staff and extraordinary massages. The SPA is clean with a relaxing atmosphere. Totally recommendable for a few hours of relax after a long-day visit to the temples.

1 Thank Rita A
We're all thrilled that you found the massages you had as extraordinary. We will continue to maintain this standard and would like to thank you for sharing your lovely review with us. We hope that you have a wonderful time for the rest of your travels.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great professionalism and atmosphere, love this place!!”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I've had two treatments here - a massage and waxing. The staff are fantastic, the menu is great and the treatments themselves are fantastic. Great care is taken by the staff and there are lovely personal touches, such as tea on arrival and departure. Try it, it's a step up from other places and worth an extra couple of dollars for quality

LemongrassGarden, Owner at Lemongrass Garden Beauty & Massage, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
We're delighted that you love our place! Thank you for trying us twice, and for spending your time in helping us with your lovely review :) We hope to see you again in the near future, until then,