“Excellent”

David Angkor Guide - Private Tours
Ranked #11 of 888 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: David Angkor Guide- Private Tours is a professional licensed Travel Agency to provide interesting daily tours privately to Angkor Archaeological complex and other interesting sites in Cambodia. Sovann (David) was a former high School Teacher of English language for ten years and graduated the bachelor of tourism. David, Ratanak and cousin team (Sophat,Lay,Ngov Sok,Sarith,Samnang,Ke Nit )are a Group of senior experienced, professional,friendly, licensed Angkor Tour Guides and have been working as tour guides for many years!We are a team who works together to offer you exciting memorable guiding services during your visit in Cambodia!!We will tailor suggested itinerary at your requests!!
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Good..I very enjoy my trip to Sie Reap recently,,I very enjoy my trip,,,really need to thank my tour guide David, he give me a memorable trip at there

Reviewed November 24, 2013

I am absolutely enjoy my visit to Siem Reap, Cambodia, . I just landed few hour ago. My memory stay fresh especially on the Angkor Wat, one word to describe. AMAZING..!!
The professional tour guide Mr David and Mr Sophat. They make our days very fruitful .. Explanation on tourist spot such Angkor Wat is very clear. Easy to understand, it's very easy holiday.
I love the nice market, having beer for USD 0.50 cents .OMG.. Wonderful ..
I am highly recommending you Mr David. He is a professional tour guide .. I will DEFINITELY will see you again at Siem Reap...

Reviewed November 24, 2013

I am so glad I decided to hire David to be my tour guide in Siem Reap. I learned a lot of history of the area from him despite my short stay of only one and a half day which was way too short to learn anything in depth. I was a little concerned at first about hiring someone online. I wondered what I would do if he never showed up! David was there though, waiting for me at the airport just as he promised holding a sign with my name on it. After taking me to a local lunch and then to my hotel for me to check in, we started the tour almost right away. We were able to cover the most important sites like Angkor Watt, Angkor Thom, Ta Prohm and Beng Mealea in that short time frame in his air conditioned Lexus SUV. He had detailed historical information on all the places he took me to and was able to point out good spots for taking pictures. Besides he often was able to steer me away from the most crowded areas so it would be easier to see the ruin walls up close. I returned to Bangkok a day and a half later feeling in awe of these marvelous ruined temples and more informed. I will definitely return and will arrange to spend much more time next time. I will of course hire David to be my guide again. I highly recommend him. Thank you David!

Reviewed November 22, 2013

I spent a 4 days 3 nights stays in Siem Reap recently, it was a fun and memorable trip. The tour guide, Mr David was recommended to me by a friend who also had David as her guide. Fortunate to have David as our guide as he is very knowledgeable about the area and also very accommodating. Nevertheless he is humorous and a good photographer. He can gives good advise about the strategic site to take photos. Thank you Mr David!!! I would highly recommend Mr David as Angkor guide for his professionalism.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

I visited Siem Reap for four days 3 night in 18th Nov 2013 and David was recommended to me by my aunty friends who had visited earlier in the year. I am glad I booked him. David had excellent knowledge of the area and Cambodia..Then most important thing is his taking photo skill is excellent!hhaha...Thanks David!