“Great guide”

David Angkor Guide - Private Tours
Ranked #9 of 851 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: David Angkor Guide- Private Tours is a professional licensed Travel Agency to provide interesting daily tours privately to Angkor Archaeological complex and other interesting sites in Cambodia. Sovann (David) was a former high School Teacher of English language for ten years and graduated the bachelor of tourism. David, Ratanak and cousin team (Sophat,Lay,Ngov Sok,Sarith,Samnang,Ke Nit )are a Group of senior experienced, professional,friendly, licensed Angkor Tour Guides and have been working as tour guides for many years!We are a team who works together to offer you exciting memorable guiding services during your visit in Cambodia!!We will tailor suggested itinerary at your requests!!
Reviewed September 2, 2013

David is a really good guide. On time, precise with explanations, funny. Moreover, he likes to take picture to his guests, so, if you are alone like I was, you will have souvenirs of your trip to Angkor.
The last day David was not available, but he sent his cousin that was really good too. Moreover, David kept me updated about the political situation in Cambodia and Phnom Penh (that was pretty unstable those days) after our visit ended being really helpful.

To be fair, I was just a little disappointed when I asked to go to eat to some very typical places: David and his cousin pushed somehow me to go to eat where they already planned. I had the feeling that they knew the owners and probably they have some business. Anyway, I have always eaten very good food, so finally was fine.

I would definitely recommend David and his company to friends

Reviewed August 27, 2013

My friend and I stumbled on David's guide services while researching for English-speaking tours. There are quite a number of English guides, but we decided to go with David - and we weren't disappointed. He was punctual, friendly, kind and helped with many photo-taking opportunities, pointing out the best views and helping us with it. Thanks to him, we have so many great memories of Siem Reap!

Infact, as the day progressed, he began to feel more like a friend than a guide, treating us to local palm cane drinks and always ready to dispense an iced mineral water, Coke Light or cold towel after each visit. Thoughtful!

We were also pleasantly surprised when he drove past smaller temples and shared with us bits of its history and even allowed us to alight and take a few photos. These lil things made the trip more memorable. Thank you, David!

We recommend his tours to anyone visiting Siem Reap soon :)

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Though only 6 of us, is very nice for David to take our group on a superb good trip in Cambodia.
Unfortunately, David 's relative passed away a day before we arrived, but he has sent another angel to guide us for the rest of the tour..Mr.Sophat - excellent tour guide..speak fairly good English but very knowledgable about his own country. Always cheerful and bring alot of laughter to our group.
Thank you to David Angkor Guide...will strongly recommend to friends who are going to Cambodia!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

If you're looking for a luxurious tour with an informed guide (who is an excellent photographer) and knows his history and at a fair price, look no further. David picked us up in an air conditioned new Lexus SUV. He was always ready with fresh cold towels and cold bottles of water after each tour. We hired David to take us to the further out temple of Beng Melea and other sites in Siem Reap (e.g. Market, war memorial). On the way, he would give us some interesting cultural and historical insights. When at the sites, he was our trusted photographer - always willing to take shots of me and my husband together. David was on time, reliable and extremely friendly. We would recommend him to anyone wanting a great experience.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

thank you for your kindness and professionnalism. It was a wonderful day thanks to you. I hope to come back soon.