“visiting angkor” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sovann Koth - Private Day Tours

Sovann Koth - Private Day Tours
Ranked #319 of 788 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Sovann Koth and I am a tour guide, licensed and accredited by Cambodian Ministry of Tourism. After over 10 years of experience and spending my entire life in Siem Reap, I am the best suited person to accompany you to the greatest places in Cambodia. My extensive knowledge of Angkor Wat, being number the greatest Cambodian heritage, is what puts me above other tour guides. I will provide you with unique, custom-made and fun-filled trips. Navigate through my website to find out more and/or get in touch.
Vienna, Austria
“visiting angkor”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

Sovann Koth showed us one of the best places for the sunrise on the ruins of Angkor Wat and showed us all main sights of the major temples. It was a pleasure having him as a guide.

Visited February 2011

Hong Kong, China
“Memories of Cambodia”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

The visit i went on today was to Banteay Srei and Beng Melea as well as the Floating Village with Sovann. Sovann has extensive knowledge of the history of the temples and can answer any question you have. He is humorous and likes to make jokes. You can talk with him like a friend...and I feel like I have known him a long time. He makes you feel at ease straight away with his lighthearted disposition.

I would highly reccommend him to take you anywhere you want to go and he is great for a single traveller or small group. He will take you to the temples early in order to avoid the crowds and let you go at your own pace. During the tour, I felt relaxed and had a lot of laughs!

Thanks alot Sovann!!

Visited October 2012
Singapore, null, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great time, super easy going”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

Sovan is a cool guy, we cruised along, had a good laugh, and a couple of beers to watch the sun go down over the temple at the end of the day. I highly recommend him.

Visited October 2012
Calgary, Canada
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Tour Angkor Wat with the best Guide !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

Hopefully I will be returning this year again to visit Angkor Wat and stay in Siem Reap.I highly recommend Sovann Koth as a tour guide. He is the best! Knows everything there is to know about his land and the surrounding area. Friendly and happy and always ready to go. Sovann Koth,the name to remember and the man to call for all your tourism and socializing needs.

Visited December 2011
Oslo, Norway
“I can heartly recommend Sovann Koth as your guide in Siem Reap”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

He made our stay very interesting and plesant. I am going back to Siem Reap in January 2013 and am looking very much forward to use Sovann again. I can heartly recommend him.
He is a very nice person. Aksel

Visited January 2012