“Great food, friendly staff & low prices!”
Review of Fresh Chilli Si-Dang - CLOSED

Fresh Chilli Si-Dang
Cuisines: Asian, British, Cafe, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A beautiful Bar/restaurant/Cafe on the banks of the Siem reap River. an idylic place to relax after a hard day at the temples or just to meet with friends. this is the only place in Siem Reap where you can eat on the riverside. only a few minutes away from the busy 'Pub Street' area this is a quiet refuge away from the crowds where you can relax with a glass of wine ($2.50) or a cocktail (from $2.75).Popular with expats and tourists alike this is a great place to spend some time in this enchanting city. a must in Siem Reap!!
Reviewed January 6, 2012

Went here 3 times during our stay. Not 1 complaint. Nice big portions unlike a lot of places. Would definatly recommend. Try the muffins 4 brunch.....

Reviewed December 14, 2011

We tried this place out because it was our last night in Siem Reap and we felt like going somewhere a bit more upper class.
The atmosphere was average, but the service was terrible. We waited at least 40min for our meals and one of them didn't arrive until we reminded them. The guy served our food while on the phone, and while the food wasn't terrible, it is definitely not worth the price. A sad place to finish off our time in Siem Reap.

Reviewed December 11, 2011

Called in for a couple of quiet ones on most of the nine days I spent in the Hotel next door. Very well run bar with hospitable staff and a great bunch of regulars. Thanks Tony and Matt wish I was there now! See you guys next year.

Leith

Reviewed December 8, 2011

to relax , meet people, have a fruit drink or one of their great cocktails

Reviewed December 2, 2011

The guys that run this place are awesome!! Thanks heaps for your help with my camera and the wicked cocktails and yummy food...best steak I had in two weeks..and Tony had to go and get it especially for me :)
Great place to meet fellow travellers and local expats with very interesting stories and advice on doing stuff in Siem Reap. Thanks Scott from Trailblazer ( non profit group that puts in fresh water wells and filter systems for many of the local villages) for showing me around your set up and Ali's school.
It seems during my two weeks in SR all the expats I met had some connection to helping the locals...good on ya guys. should I visit SR again i will definatley visit Fresh chilli and indulge in you wonderful hospitality..cheers !! :)