Open today: Closed

Book in advance
from
$53.90
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Angkor Archaeological Park
from $53.90
from $130.00
from $183.08
from $80.77
5,127 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 21, 2019 via mobile

It is a whole vicinity of temples. you have to buy a ticket or as they call it a pass.For visiting this archaeological Park one needs to have the pass which costs you 37 dollars if you are on a private tour. I asked them if they would have some discount for handicapped people as they cannot see much of it but sadly I had to pay the whole amount even though I could not get into these temples but I think it was still worth it because I got to see them from outside which is so beautiful. Yes definitely it is free for the blind thank God :). As informed by my tour guide if you are in a bus I think you have to pay only $13 per person for the entry to the complex.

Reviewed July 18, 2019 via mobile

If you come to any of the SEA countries or its well worth taking 3 or 4 days out of your schedule to visit angkor. (a 3 day pass costs 62 dollar) it has been one of the most spectacular experiences of our lives!

1  Thank haplo89
Reviewed July 17, 2019 via mobile

We just finished the first day at Angkor Wat , and I still can’t believe I saw it with my own eyes. Nothing can compare in the world with it. I just wanna say this is impossible without good tuk tuk driver , we have an amazing one ( new tuk tuk with AC , free water and cold towels , amazing price ) , in case you need his Wats up is + 855 92 715 718 . Enjoy !!!

1  Thank DannyS43
Reviewed July 11, 2019

Worth have a look here it's not so hot because your in the shade most of the time. Amazing restoration going on

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed July 11, 2019 via mobile

everybody knows why they are here not much to write about. Impressed "negatively" from the amount of tourists in July. The prices for a restaurant were more than double of what we paid down town. At the positive besides the actual temples is the whole experience of a huge multiple size nature Disneyland, that you have to drive through again and again. so all in all for me, it was not just the temples.

3  Thank tonykarinio