Angkor Pearl Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Parklane Hotel(Siem Reap)
View Hotel
Angkor PhC Hotel(Siem Reap)
View Hotel
Neak Pean Hotel(Siem Reap)
  • Restaurant
Arunnotey Spa(Siem Reap)
  • Spa
1,471 results
All reviewstuk tuk driverpub streetno liftnight markettriple roombudget hotelthe hotel staffstayed here for nightsold marketcold waterstay in siem reapwelcome drinkbreakfast was includedmrairportangkorcambodia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 28, 2010

The hotel's new (according to Peter who's the owner, they built it from the ground up in Februrary 2010), so the rooms are all new and clean. Very great value for money, and the hotel staff (particularly Peter), take the effort to negotiate good prices for all the trips you need to take, from the drivers, to the guides, and also provide you with tips on how much to pay at the various places. They also have great suggestions on the things you can do in Siem Reap, and breakfast at the hotel restaurant's another thing not to be missed. This is one of the few hotels I've been to that I felt like I was getting a lot more than what I was paying for. Great hotel, great job.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank travelbug81Singapore
Reviewed October 25, 2010

We loved staying at Angkor Pearl Hotel. Everything was seamless -- from the smiling tuk-tuk driver that fetched us for free from the airport, the welcome drinks upon check-in, the comfortable beds, cool and quiet aircon, clean and big bathroom, tv with decent english channels, very convenient location (about 5mins from the Old Market by tuk-tuk), good breakfast (already part of the 20USD that you pay -- very good value!) and fast internet.

What made our stay even more special was the hotel staff, especially its owner Peter -- when he found out that it was my fiance's bday, he surprised us with a cake (with a lighted candle)! They truly felt like family :)

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chi1982
Reviewed October 23, 2010

The hotel is fairly new and they do a great job of making sure all your needs are met. Definitely a great price for what you get. Peter was awesome and even organized an evening massage after a long day at Angkor Wat that was really cheap (less than $10). He's very knowledgeable about the area from restaurants to tuk-tuks to tour guides. The hotel is also located close to a great supermarket that has everything that you would need. I was on a solo trip, but I found it incredibly safe and service-oriented.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo
2  Thank Jamie_les
Reviewed October 23, 2010

Initially, I thought that the hotel will not be good at all, because it was so cheap. But it was really amazing, no strings attached. The rooms were perfect, the bathroom was clean, and there were no hiccups at all.

The service was particularly the best I have seen in a budget hotel. I found that they had a wireless network, which was secure. So I asked the receptionist for the password. She gave it to me instantly. So, don't think that you won't get an Internet connection there. It was completely free too.

They even organize tuk-tuks for you if you need to go somewhere, and they are willing to help you get around the city. Ask the people anything and they'll do it for you.

If you want a perfect stay and a bang for the buck, this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 22, 2010

Ruby Elegance hotel after moving in Vietnamese, I went to Angkor hotel Pear. This room more beautiful places I have ever come across, more than what I expected. Rooms are clean, location very convenient travel. Staff here have helped me to ride maps, they advised me there is nothing special and interesting. End 3-day where they had helped arrange my luggage and a taxi took me to the airport road with coffee. is this really fun place.

• Stayed: October 2010