“Tomb Raider cocktail a must-try!”
Review of The Red Piano

The Red Piano
Ranked #165 of 1,003 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Cuisines: Cambodian, European
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 23, 2013

This was a good place to relax for a while before lunch (at the Khmer Kitchen, over the road) - a good location to people-watch; a friendly, relaxed atmosphere; and very good cocktails - in particular the Angelina Jolie-inspired Tomb-Raider cocktail - we have no idea what was in it, but it was delicious - we had two!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,289)

Reviewed March 21, 2013

We didn't stay for food but the food on surrounding tables looked good and everyone seemed happy. Cocktails were very good considering where you are.

Staff got our order wrong and for some reason brought some garlic bread to the table. When we explained that we hadn't ordered food, the response was a little less friendly.

I would go back and try the food, but would recommend The Sun over the road rather than here; cocktails were just as good and cheaper whilst the food was excellent.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

We tried the Italian food here as we would always have it in the country we visited. The Spaghetti here is not bad compare to Vietnam. This restaurant is in the middle of Pub Street at the corner where you can enjoy your food with the view of the night time in Siem Reap. I was informed by the staff that Angelyna Jolly was here too :-)

Reviewed March 19, 2013

We enjoyed the pizza as well as the Angkor beer at dinner. The food was great that we went back the next day for lunch. They have great sandwiches and pasta.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Red piano is in the pub street near the old market that is hard of Siem Reap, Angkor. I spent to go there many time with my friend. The reason that make us happy to go thereare: the staff were very kind and knowledgeable with their job and assist us to fund which we were looking for and give us many suggestion because there are a lot of kind different foods. we could order the food quickly. Furthermore, all the foods I ate were good looking and tasty. I believe that the other food I had no experience also delicious. Additionally, I would recommend the food I like the most there is Grill Beef Salad, good looking, tasty, healthy, and price is reasonable. Great!