“Happiness restored”
Review of Frangipani Spa

Frangipani Spa
Ranked #16 of 109 Spas & Wellness in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: At Frangipani Spa, we offer a variety of massage therapies, body and facial treatments, waxing and nail care, all performed by our specially trained spa therapists. Set in a peaceful and quiet street, our spa consists of six cosy treatment rooms in the heart of the town. Frangipani is a relaxing, comfortable, family owned retreat and provides a Day Spa which is ideal after a long day at the historic Angkor temples.
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Welcome was friendly & courteous. We were escorted to a pleasant waiting area where we were offered a cold beverage & enjoyed our complimentary foot bath/scrub.
We were then offered to chose our preferred massage oils.
Once we had settled in we were taken to our VIP couples treatment room.
The room was spacious & simply elegant with a touch of modern amenities, a private outdoor garden and outdoor rain shower.
The treatments selected were a 30 min scrub followed by a 1hour seaweed body wrap & to finish a 1 hour aromatherapy massage.
We both had superb therapists work on us for 3 delightful hours taking our senses on an unforgettable journey, restoring balance, happiness & a relaxing calm along the way.
We were in such a heightened state of bliss that we were able to reflect & relive our wonderful time spent here wafting through temples, gliding through water villages, standing at the foot of a beautiful waterfall.. All while lying horizontal on a massage bed at the wonderful Frangipani spa.
I Highly recommend a visit to this simply devine spa for an opportunity to restore happiness at every level something hard to achieve in everyday life.

Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

Following the reviews I booked a sports massage. It worked a trick as I have a disk problem which was playing up. Relaxing environment. Thanks

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Tried the aroma massage with lavender at USD35 for an hour. My Guatemala friend strongly recommended and assisted with the reservation, muchas gracias! I was slightly hesitated at first being spent less and tried Khmer traditional massage at another spa in town, that I thought was the best thus far. Glad that I followed her advice, we were thrilled and enjoyed being pampered by the atmosphere, the personalized treatment, the cleanliness....EVERYTHING at frangipani. Would definitely come back...

Reviewed October 22, 2013

For $130, including tip, I received the following treatments: massage, manicure, pedicure, facial and face waxing. All done in about 3 hrs. because I was rushed for time. At one point I had three ladies working on me! Oh, it was heaven! The place is immaculate and people working here are wonderfully accommodating. Strongly recommended!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I enjoyed a salt scrub. The service was excellent from the moment I walked into the door to the time I left. I have been to many Day Spas in Siem Reap and none can be compared to this one. It is the best in town.

1  Thank George S