“Beautiful food in beautiful setting”
Review of Peace Cafe

Peace Cafe
Ranked #46 of 971 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Fresh healthy vegetarian food in a spacious child friendly garden. Bakery, live music, yoga, pilates, meditation, monk chat, youth activities. Information on eco-tours and volunteering.
Reviewed March 30, 2013

We found this place during a short stay in Siem Reap and ended up eating there several times in just a few days. The food was such good value and absolutely delicious with a great selection of dishes. The staff were extremely helpful too! If you are in Siem Reap, don't miss this place!!!

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Amazing veggie cafe with plenty of choice - delicious food and really good value.
Location is only a very short walk from the town centre, but it is very peaceful and relaxing to sit in. The staff were very friendly and helpful and service was prompt.
Would thoroughly recommend!

Reviewed March 23, 2013

My 1st time at 'Peace' with a group of friends, no-one had told me it was vegetarian, not that I have an issue, I eat meat but I also enjoy my salads n vegetables just as much. I LOVE it, everything I have eaten from the menu has been beautiful - my favourite is the Tofu and Lemongrass Stir Fry, and the Pina Co La La Da Fruitshake, though the Spring Rolls, Tempura vegetables, Vege Burger and the Party Crepe are all so delicious. I have eaten on my own or in groups, I have not heard anyone complain about anything - service, food or atmosphere.
Since moving to Siem Reap January 2013, I probably eat here 3 times a week if not more. The only downfall are the mosquitoes, however you only have to ask for a mosquito coil and there is one at your feet - no problems.
The staff are lovely, accommodating and very friendly.
They also have a little knick knack shop to purchase trinkets, jewellery or something authentically Cambodian for your home, all very well priced.

Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Peace cafe is great to sneak away from everything. Location is a bit further to old market so you have peace in this place.

You can even do yoga and meditation here, sounds nice ? I spend 1/3 of my trip here to just relax and sleep :).

Food is yummy (vegan food) and all staffs are nice.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Loved the outdoor setting under a large beautiful tree. Tasty, reasonably priced vegetarian food. Enjoyed several yoga classes, a Monk chat and just a good place to relax and clear your mind.