“Popped in for a beer, stayed for dinner!”
Review of Cafe Central

Cafe Central
Ranked #101 of 956 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Cuisines: Asian, International, Fusion
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Great place to hang out and enjoy Illy Coffee made by the in-house Barista. We offer breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner with a large selection of brunch items.
Reviewed November 22, 2013

After being lured in by beer for less than $1, we watched all the plates of food being brought out to others and decided this would be a really nice place to eat. The menu is very mixed, with a lot of western food - the pizza, incidentally, looked authentic and enticing! - but we were just looking for a light meal. We ordered salt and pepper squid, which was cooked perfectly - wasn't really salty or peppery, but tasty nonetheless! Also noteworthy, the chicken with pomello salad was really fresh and delicious. The atmosphere at Central Cafe is really relaxed, and the staff were very friendly - if we'd had more time in Siem Reap, I have no doubt that we would have gone back for more!

1  Thank Hazel R

Reviewed November 21, 2013

I loved this place so much I visited every day. The staff were very helpful and its a really nice atmosphere. You really feel a part of the place with the open shutters. Grab a glass of wine and just watch the world go by. The clientele is good too and its easy to strike up a conversation to find out what you should, or shouldn't, be doing with your day!

1  Thank MaximillionMaximus
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I loved the atmosphere of Central Cafe, with the open windows and fans going, it was a great place to relax, read a book, and have a drink. The wifi seemed to work great while I was there and the smoothie I had was very refreshing. The service was pretty good not the greatest I have experienced but definitely not bad. Over all, a great experience (I went back).

Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant Café Central has a European flair and very nice service personnel. The chairs on the street are very comfortable and it has a nice location very close to the Old Market and Pub street. But thats about it.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

I went there for the brownies because of the reviews. They weren't so much brownies as chunks of almost fudge. They were okay. The ice cream was good though and it was a great place to people watch from.