The King Angkor Villa
TU CASA(Siem Reap)
All reviewsbig bedold marketsenghostelshowemrasia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 24, 2013

People who wait on you here are very friendly and kind.
They will propose specifications that meet our needs.
Would recommend to everybody travelling to Kambodia for a home away from home.
Thank you for making our visit so special!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 23, 2013

If you're visiting the angkor wat temples, there's nowhere better to stay in siem reap. King Angkor villa provides the best services for travel,from cars to tuk tuks. The staff are the friendliest people ive known and very helpful. They willingly sorted me out with every thing i needed. The food is delicious, their beef loklak is one of a kind!! I need to get that recipe. I loved my stay!!! Thankyou KAV!!!

Room Tip: Fan or a/c the rooms are comfy! And they all have bath tubs. Ever had a cold bath in southeast asia??
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Stayed here a total of one week over two trips. I booked through a site that got me a great deal so I didn't expect much but was pleasantly surprised. The room was clean enough, shower, ac, fan all worked. The staff is attentive and will offer to book your Angkor Wat tour as soon as you get in which I can understand is a bit pushy for some. I'm glad I took my time and shopped around.

The location is great, a 5-10 minute walk from the river, pub street, night market. Really good cheap eats on the corner and pretty much anywhere along that road. Breakfast is pretty basic but I always started the day with an omelette and sweet coffee and it was always done well.

Tips: Print out your booking before you get there (or have it on your phone) and take your shoes off at the front door if you want to be polite.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I did not stay at this place (TG) but had brekfast there on the menu outside it said American breakfast; egg, bacon,toast,butter Jam, orange juice and tea or coffee.What i got was an under cooked egg even after sending it back twice, 2 peices of processed ham burned ,toast that had mould on it , I had to ask for the orange juice no tea or coffee when the bill came I was charged an extra 1.50$ i asked why and was told it was for the orange I pointed out that it was included in the meal and as if by magic no body could understand english I stood my ground and refused to leave untill I got the correct change which I did get in the end .DONT GO THERE IS MY ADVICE

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

Great, clean rooms with a/c, handy location walking distance to main streets (but not too noisy). The service was shocking as no one spoke English (not their fault but when they have drink special signs in English and don't honor them as they don't know what it says, it's a little disappointing). I'd still recommend it though.

Side note, don't book a tuk tuk through them to see the temples, get one for a fraction of the price off the street.

• Stayed: April 2013