“San Park's tours are the greatest, most informative, and customized tour you will ever have for the Angkor Wat temples.”

Happy Angkor Wat Tour
Ranked #2 of 1,014 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We accept booking through E-mail or phone number only. Why choose us? 1. A group of professional tour guides with many year experiences and Bunleat is the founder of this group, 2. Know the best time to visit the temples, 3. Know how to avoid the crowd, 4. Know good spots for photos, 5. Know to how to take good photos, 6. Support local tour guides, 7. Our stories make stones smile.8. Our profit is to support our family, an orphanage and the blind people. 9. You won't choose the wrong tour.10. Gay/lesbians friendly.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
A TripAdvisor Member
Corvallis, Oregon
Reviewed August 3, 2010

My brother, his daughter, my son and myself recently visited Cambodia's Angkor Wat temple complex and surrounding temples. We had the good fortune of having San Park recommended to us and I can't say enough good things about this man. He was extremely informative about all of the sites we visited. He catered to our every need and was flexible in his schedule, accommodating to our particular interests and places we wanted to visit. We truly appreciated his driver, his air conditioned van, and his recommendations for eateries. San Park also put us in contact with an orphanage that would accept the medicinal supplies we wanted to donate.

Above all else, San Park's sense of humor made this a trip of a lifetime. We all shared many laughs during our brief time together. We still miss him, but he, his wife and kids are still in our hearts. Please consider using his services for your tour of the Siem Reap area; he will not let you down. Contact info: {--}

20  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Write a ReviewReviews (1,907)
All reviews
in 84 reviews
"photo spots"
in 41 reviews

Reviewed July 23, 2010

From July 17th to 20th 2010 I had the very real pleasure of learning about Siem Reap's past, present and future with Horng Bunleat (Bun). While, like in Egypt, the temples are what may bring you to Siem Reap, it's Bun's comprehensive and insightful understanding of Siem Reap in the 21st century which will bring you back.
Other reviewers have captured the wonder of the temples and Bun's excellent knowledge of their history better than I. Having an opportunity to also visit a local "killing field", orphanage and Tonle Sap's floating village gives you some insight into how this country is trying to rebuild after the recent history of violence, genocide and despair. Bun's measured approach to how Siem Reap is moving forward is both insightful and respectful. I was enormously touched by a short visit to the Happy Family orphanage at which Bun donates both time and resources. Here I had the honour to meet Thou Raem who is "Mum" to 38 children and runs this orphanage with very limited external assistance. Please, take out an hour of your stay in Siem Reap to buy some rice and noodles (cost of a couple of massages - and the market is an adventure all of its own), go with Bun, take them to the orphanage and spend real time with these amazing people. This simple act will help feed the children for a week - and nourish your soul for much longer. You'll remember this part of your visit to Siem Reap far longer than the "Churning of the Sea of Milk" legend. Bun, thank you - it was a privilege to meet you, your country and the Happy Family Orphanage. An amazing three days. Highly recommended.

Reviewed July 20, 2010

Bunleat was wonderful from start to finish--he knew exactly what we wanted to see, do...and was so accomodating with all our requests! All the excellent reviews we have read about him was spot on and we were glad that we trusted the advice of previous reviewers! i will not need to repeat the wonderful things about him( because they are all true)...but the one thing i will say, is that the pictures he took for us (especially the candid ones) were really really good! It was as if we had hired a professional photographer on our trip....my fiance remarked jokingly to me that i should have brought a nice dress, and him his suit, and we would have settled the pre-wedding shots there and then!
Bunleat, thank you for making our trip a fantastic one. Please send our love to your wife and gorgeous daughter.
P.s U can google horng bunleat and it will lead to his website and contact details.

Reviewed June 24, 2010

We visited SiamReap in June 2010. As this was the first time, we decided to get a tour guide to bring us around. I found Bunleat through tripadvisor and decided to engage his service. My first impression of him was that his English is very good. After making his acquaintance, we found him to be very friendly and helpful. His tour around Angkor Wat was very enjoyable, to say the least. Thank you for making our trip to SiamReap a wonderful and unforgettable one.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 12, 2010

I recently had the pleasure of meeting Horng Bunleat when I had a quick 2 day visit to Siem Reap following meetings in Vietnam. I contacted Bunleat after reading very positive reviews for him on Trip Advisor and I was extremely impressed. I travel extensively for work and pleasure and have used travel guides in many locations. Bunleat was both professional and personal and went out of his way to make my trip an excellent experience, including modifying the itinerary based on my interests. While I learnt alot about the history of the temples, I greatly enjoyed our discussions of life in Cambodia and how things have changed. Bunleat gave me insight into a culture that I would have otherwise not have appreciated.

4  Thank LisaH1234