“Votha”

Happy Angkor Wat Tour
Ranked #2 of 292 Transportation in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Why choose us? 1. A group of professional tour guides with many year experiences and Bunleat is the founder of this group, 2. Know the best time to visit the temples, 3. Know how to avoid the crowd, 4. Know good spots for photos, 5. Know to how to take good photos, 6. Support local tour guides, 7. Our stories make stones smile.8. Our profit is to support our family, an orphanage and the blind people. 9. You won't choose the wrong tour.10. Gay/lesbians friendly.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I had the pleasure of visiting Angkor Wat with Mr. Votha Ong as my guide. We toured the sights taken into consideration of the itinery of other tour groups and lighting for taking picture. Quite often, we had the temples all to ourselves and the lighting was almost perfect. Mr. Ong has impeccable knowledge of the area; pointed out the best locations for taking pictures and very easy to get along. I could not have asked for a better guide.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

I booked Bunleat from Australia as our Angkor Wat tour guide for 2 days. We had a great time with him. He is very knowledgeable, interesting to chat with and great for all sorts of photo ideas. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him as a tour guide for Angkor Wat.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Spent one day touring the temples with Mr. Bunvat, his knowledge of the temples is excellent and his English is very good. He knew the best ways into the temples and the best times to visit in order to avoid the crowds. He knows where the best photographs can be taken from and is very patient with a visitor who wants to take quite a few photographs. He is also genuine and conscientious man. His knowledge of the temples' history encompasses not just their history at the time of the Khmer Empire, but of what happened to them during the Khmer Rouge period and present day restoration efforts. The cold water and towels in the van were also much appreciated. I would highly recommend both Mr. Bunvat and Happy Angkor Wat tours.

2  Thank Kevin B
Reviewed October 14, 2013

A friend recommended Veasna, a wonderful tour guide whose knowledge is amazing. He arrived promptly every day, was very flexible and took us wherever we wanted. Veasna told us about the history, people and culture of the area and country. He speaks English brilliantly and is easy to understand. He took us to temples the first day and the floating village the second day. He was very patient with our millions of photos.

Thanks Veasna for an awesome 2 days.

2  Thank Jenbennhoutbay
Reviewed October 13, 2013

This tour company was professional and effective. They replied to my email promptly and were able to set up a tour for me in the space of a day, as my visit was rather last minute. The temples were amazing and the guide well-informed. I highly recommend this company.